List Mgmt. List Management Discussion for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we are past out best yes, i am with Sam Mitchell and bringing in more youth. Amons (27) a quality free agent and still has 5 years left in him.
Amon coming will also hopefully boost the effort and performance of Impey and Wingard.

It is a no brainer to bring in a player of Amon's quality when it will cost literally nothing to the club.

FB: Hardwick Frost Barras
HB: Jiath Sicily Scrimshaw
C: Amon Newcombe Day
HF: Wingard Gunston Macdonald
FF: Breust Lewis Moore
FOLL: Reeves O'Meara Ward

I/C from: Pick 6, Lynch, Bramble, Worpel, Morrison, Blank, Jeka, Morris, Impey, Kosi

Assuming no body comes in apart from our 2022 picks (and Mitchell leaves) we still have a very strong developing side.
Looking at this team I now feel we can actually afford to loose DGB and maybe another experienced player (if it means land Sheezel or Tsatas and another top 30 pick) as Morris, Impey and Blank can all play DGB's role.

I/C from: Pick 6, Lynch, Bramble, Worpel, Morrison, Blank, Jeka, Morris, Impey, Kosi

Assuming no body comes in apart from our 2022 picks (and Mitchell leaves) we still have a very strong developing side.
Looking at this team I now feel we can actually afford to loose DGB and maybe another experienced player (if it means land Sheezel or Tsatas and another top 30 pick) as Morris, Impey and Blank can all play DGB's role.
You missed Nash.

Blank surely starts at FB?

Is that Barras from West Coast?

How did he end up in the team? I must have missed a rumour..or hypothetical

Yep, we landed him for a 9th round pick last week. Good get
magic card trick GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so used to him being referred to as dgb I didn't even realise that's who he meant..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
It's not too late to delete this.

Then everyone will think you're funny instead of thick. :D

Nope, pretty certain he got 2 more years during 2021

Yeah that sounds familiar, so I'm not saying you are wrong, but everywhere I look points to otherwise. An AFL article in August refers to him being out of contract. Footywire and multiple other sites list his last contract year as 2022. Can someone find the anouncement that the club made about his extension?

I’m incapable of linking things but the club’s social media team has done well with this one - people going mental trying to work out who it is and not listening to the music playing over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back