Luke Hodge v Chris Judd

Who would you pick first?

• Luke Hodge

Votes: 218 37.8%
  • Chris Judd

Votes: 359 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If your captain has led your side to back2back premierships and won 2 Norm Smith medals on the greatest days of your life as a footballing fan then I'm pretty sure you would be in love with your captain too.

Judds been the better player, I'm happy to admit that so he should win this poll, but would anyone within Hawthorn's walls change their choice in number 1 pick. No chance in h*ll. They would pick Hodge every single time.
This times 1000

If this thread shows one thing, it's that Hawk supporters love their captain; almost to the point of delusion.
Also shows how much you love Judd.

You probably love the WCE Judd.

But sadly for you all you got is the Carlton version.

Almost to the point of your delusional thought, that they are the same.

If your captain has led your side to back2back premierships and won 2 Norm Smith medals on the greatest days of your life as a footballing fan then I'm pretty sure you would be in love with your captain too.

Judds been the better player, I'm happy to admit that so he should win this poll, but would anyone within Hawthorn's walls change their choice in number 1 pick. No chance in h*ll. They would pick Hodge every single time.

I've said the exact same thing a number of times in this thread. Hodge has been everything you would want from a No.1 pick. No way you swap him out for an unknown reality, when the one you've got has worked out so well. A perfectly understandable sentiment. However, it's when this sentiment drives Hawk posters to elevate their man above his station as a player that it starts to get a little choppy.

You never mention the neutrals that say Hodge.

Why is that?

I also don't quote everyone who says Judd and say "quoted for accuracy".

But sadly for you all you got is the Carlton version.

Nothing sad about that. Just think Hodge, but even better again ;)

Have you noticed the poll result btw? Even in the post premiership glow, with Hodge at the pinnacle of his perceived value as a player, he still doesn't take the poll. I've seen you previously scoff at posters for not accepting the poll result, I suggest it's time you do and move on.

Have you noticed the poll result btw? Even in the post premiership glow, with Hodge at the pinnacle of his perceived value as a player, he still doesn't take the poll. I've seen you previously scoff at posters for not accepting the poll result, I suggest it's time you do and move on.
No argument with the poll.

It is you and your constant Hawk envy that shines through in any poll involving every Hawk player.

Try not to let the fact Carlton are the Hawks bitches get in the way of your thoughts.

You would argue Jon Ralph was a better footballer than Dermie.

LOL. As far as the thread topic goes, that's your hole and you just crawled back to it. Nice!
I like the way you pretend you do not have Hawk envy (its cute)

The thing is that you are not capable of saying anything postive about a Hawk player.

Where I am very capable of saying postive things about Carlton players.

For instance I am positive that C.Judd will never play in a winning Carlton side against the Hawks.

See that was not so hard, was it. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about them Back2Back champs?

On a serious note happy 10th for next year. :thumbsu:

As I said before, when it comes to the thread topic, this is your hole and you've rightly crawled back into it. Even though it is childishly boorish and has no place this thread, at least bragging about back to back flags and a 10 years winning streak is based in reality. Perhaps you should start a thread about it.

at least bragging about back to back flags and a 10 years winning streak is based in reality. Perhaps you should start a thread about it.
Has it really been 10 years............... wow. :thumbsu:

I would gladly treat you like an adult if you dropped the Hawk envy.

In every thread you have ever posted in that involves a Hawk player you do the same thing.

The fact you pretend otherwise is cute.

Grow up, drop the Hawk envy, then maybe I will treat you like an adult.

Has it really been 10 years wow. :thumbsu:

I would gladly treat you like an adult if you dropped the Hawk envy.

Pretty simple really.

yawn.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is exactly everyone's reaction the second I make any comment about a Hawk player past or present.

EFA

You're a dolt. My grandfather and mother both followed the Hawks and I have fond memories of being taken to games as a child. I've long held a soft spot for the club and if you ever see me do a best 22 of my lifetime, it's chock full of Hawk players I like. Cognitive dissonance has compelled you to invent some imaginary grudge I hold against your club because I don't rate Hodge as highly as you. Suck it up son. Not many people do.

Last edited:
EFA

You're a dolt. My grandfather and mother both followed the Hawks and I have fond memories of being taken to games as a child. I've long held a soft spot for the club and if you ever see me do a best 22 of my lifetime, it's chock full of Hawk players I like. Cognitive dissonance has compelled you to invent some imaginary grudge I hold against your club because I don't rate Hodge as highly as you. Suck it up son. Not many people do.
Good luck with the operation.

How is this poll even close? Chris Judd has been three times the player of Hodge.
How quickly people forget champions.

It's pretty bizarre yeah. I think plenty got caught up in the post-premiership buzz. In reality, this poll result should be looking more like the Hodge vs Voss one.

Voss and Judd would be a fair comparison.

Back