Mad Monday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So uh...yeah...how goofy were some of those costumes huh?

...oh this is totally awkward....

Never been more appropriate

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

I worry that you work in education. Sorry if this is too personal, but I really do. Your original comments on TBD's first post were nonsense, but I didn't comment because he wouldn't want anyone weighing in (nor needs anyone to).

Doctors and nurses work in the health system (a bit of a shambolic and poorly administered system in most states and countries), does this discount their knowledge or opinion on health, or the system?

For you to ask anyone to re-read their post is just mind boggling considering some of the incoherent ramblings you often throw up, reading like a car crash of random words and non-existent grammar; hence my concern for your chosen profession.
So weird.
My Mum is a teacher and has taught a large number of indigenous students throughout her career. I will be sure to upbraid her for being part of a system that has been failing indigenous kids for generations. She may have an even more negative view of the situation than that based on her experiences, but she's part of the system and so her point of view must be wrong anyway. Or something like that...

Last edited:
I worry that you work in education. Sorry if this is too personal, but I really do. Your original comments on TBD's first post were nonsense, but I didn't comment because he wouldn't want anyone weighing in (nor needs anyone to).

Doctors and nurses work in the health system (a bit of a shambolic and poorly administered system in most states and countries), does this discount their knowledge or opinion on health, or the system?

For you to ask anyone to re-read their post is just mind boggling considering some of the incoherent ramblings you often throw up, reading like a car crash of random words and non-existent grammar; hence my concern for your chosen profession.

skoob this is a bloody forum if I choose to ignore grammar 4 a while, then I will

s**t I didn't USE a full stop:):)

You missed the point! I was referring to TBD's apparent lack of understanding of size matters point of view. I stand by my original thought regarding social policy and the education system letting Indigenous students down.

As for commenting on my professional abilities, ummmm they still pay me every fortnight so thanks for sharing your concerns brother

But I appreciate your feedback.

BTW- stay out of my petty discussion with TBD- you do know he was once a liberal supporting yuppy wannabe, now he is an ALP man trying to build a name in the education profession (oh and a keyboard warrior) (just check out his posting rate)

skoob this is a bloody forum if I choose to ignore grammar 4 a while, then I will

s**t I didn't USE a full stop:):)
)
Actually I would think that writing style and language is habitual, not something you just switch on or off, and I'm not talking about the absence of a full stop.
You missed the point! I was referring to TBD's apparent lack of understanding of size matters point of view. I stand by my original thought regarding social policy and the education system letting Indigenous students down. )
Yes you did say his post "read like s**t", but it read perfectly fine, making perfect sense and pointed out that he did indeed have a very good understanding of what was being discussed. I didn't see where there was a failure of understanding. Furthermore, no-one has disputed the failings of social policy or the education system. No-one. You have thrown this in as a random comment which seems to agree with TBD's (and others') point of view more than counter it.
As for commenting on my professional abilities, ummmm they still pay me every fortnight so thanks for sharing your concerns brother

)
The ability to clock on and collect a wage/salary, unfortunately says nothing about a teacher's ability, but good on you.

BTW- stay out of my petty discussion with TBD- you do know he was once a liberal supporting yuppy wannabe, now he is an ALP man trying to build a name in the education profession (oh and a keyboard warrior) (just check out his posting rate)

TBD's past politics are irrelevant, I'm glad he has seen the light.
As for staying out of your discussion, if it is a private matter, use the private messaging function.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back