Gaming Madden 10

Remove this Banner Ad

in what regards?

just some improvements to career mode and franchise mode will do me, some more AI tweaking and some better commentary too maybe

No idea, but read an EA article which reported of their 2009 losses so one of their games designers was quoted as saying the 2011 games would be "revolutionary". Sounds like more than just improvements to the current game modes.

Is anyone running an Xbox 360 Online Franchise league i can join? If not ill start one, not going to try to fill every team, just people will come and go as they please, probably advance twice or so a week.

gamertag - cifali

yea dude, ive been playing with Americans and its too hard to schedual games to play with them.... so most of the lagues on the EA site are Americans.... im looking for all Aussies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check out this place - http://maddenleague.myfastforum.org/

I remember they came onto our PS3 Franchise Forum and asked if anyone wanted to join. It is an XBOX league, and apparently been running for 4 years

Hey guys, not here to spam in any way shape or form.

Just wanted to let you know that we have been running an online Madden league on the Xbox 360 format for the past 4 years or so. We started out through the LeagueDaddy website and now use the Online Franchise option available to us through Madden10.

We are currently running a league with 24 aussie players competing each week (most of those long term gamers with us)

We have regularly provided prizes to Superbowl participants, MVP's etc. (normally authentic NFL jersey's) and I think some NFL video's & memorabilia to give away this season.

Cannot vouch for the quality or anything like that, but hope it sends you in the right direction

The one thing I wish they would fix is when you relocate a franchise to a city and the commentators continue to call it the home team.

Cant they create generic cities that the teams have to play so they can call them that. They do it with the nicknames and the states. Which gets me on to my other gripe with this, why cant they just call the team by the nickname.

Reading this board always makes me feel like playing some madden.

Just started an offline franchise on all-pro. So far got 2 good wins using Philly against Carolina and NO. I traded to get Tatupu from the Seahawks, already has 2 interceptions in 2 games.

One thing id like to see fixed is the retirement age of players in franchise mode.

Running backs simply stay around too long. In real like most of them hit the wall at 30, yet in my franchise mode i see top numbers being put up by 35 year old backs. I tend to draft replacements for studs early, then get very frustrated when the older guys never actually retire and im forced to offload them, leaving their 'hall of fame' card with another team.

got this game a few days ago, still trying to get use to it as im finding the movement of players a bit different after playing lots of Madden 09, is it just me all are all the rankings (espically team) are down on what they were in madden 09?

Tho, if Mordikai was to think about it, he'd be better off buying a ps3 (bluray, region-free games, free online) and join a really good ps3 aussie franchise league that's out there :cool:

Hinting that youve got one i guess.

Why arent i in on this.

Hinting that youve got one i guess.

Why arent i in on this.
It would be tough now. We're in Week 12, so most CPU teams are already out of Playoff contention. But you can always join for some tough competition and practice. Some good teams available ... Titans, Vikes, Hawks ... Next season you are always welcome though.

Hit GG, or myself a PM and we'll send you in the right direction if you want

If you were interested, a good team to pick imo would be the CPU controlled Vikings. They're stacked with talent and are 0-10 or whatever this season, so should have a top 2 first round pick and you will get an excellent QB for our draft happening which is needed for that team.

You could think about joining now and therefore getting acquainted with the league, the roster, and getting ready for the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back