Matchday 33

Remove this Banner Ad

Most of that stuff would be precautionary. Whenever there's a head injury stretcher, neck brace etc. is always used just in that 'what if' case. Oxygen I would presume for the pain. My guess is fractured cheek but who knows.

West Ham really are lucky they started so well, if they played like this all season they'd be absolute monties to go down.

One of the more enjoyable games this season. Still frustrating at times but effort, commitment and tempo was a big improvement.

Navas exceptional. Zaba one of his best for the season.

Hope Silva is ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BoycottSpurs! Hopefully can get the crowd under 40k! Believe 46k would beat our previous lowest attendance. Plenty of local pubs offering dicounts or free drinks and snacks for fans who watch the game instead of attending live.
uploadfromtaptalk1429454425235.jpg

On a different note, team for the (hopefully) empty game is

Krul
Janmaat colo william raylor
Anita abeid colback
Gouffran Perez Cabella.

Subs: woodman (gk), obertan, riviere, armstrong, ameobi, kemen and Sterry - kid from our academy.

Obertan was one of our better against Liverpool. No idea why he would be benched for the useless Gouffran...but that's Carver for you.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1429454556722.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1429454556722.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
He won't get a retrospective ban if he was booked for the incident initially.

if it's deemed bad enough it can be looked at again. it was mentioned on the broadcast.

whether it will happen or not i don't know. but the early signs are that he's broken silva's cheekbone.

Hmmm, probably more seats filled than ideal but still quite a few gaps and empty seats. There was talk of some fans doing a walkout after paying their respects on the 17th minute (for John Alder and Liam Sweeney), hope to see a few head for the exits in that case. Hopefully those that have gone do plenty of anti Ashley chanting! Need to send Ashley a message.
uploadfromtaptalk1429455781220.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back