Rumour Matthew Nicks linked to Richmond Coaching Panel

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys need to look at what you handed over in order to continue as a team in the AFL. Richmond and every other VFL club gave up their branding, naming etc to have a licence as an AFL franchise, most non Victorian teams paid for one (one way or another) as a part of bailing out broke VFL clubs thanks mainly to their state league comps.
So in the end the AFL control the licensing rights, naming rights and branding of every AFL franchise as a part of controlling the competition. No matter of your clubs great history in the VFL, you're just another AFL franchise like the 17 others. Get used to it.

You guys need to look at what you handed over in order to continue as a team in the AFL. Richmond and every other VFL club gave up their branding, naming etc to have a licence as an AFL franchise, most non Victorian teams paid for one (one way or another) as a part of bailing out broke VFL clubs thanks mainly to their state league comps.
So in the end the AFL control the licensing rights, naming rights and branding of every AFL franchise as a part of controlling the competition. No matter of your clubs great history in the VFL, you're just another AFL franchise like the 17 others. Get used to it.
what a load of dribble, get back on topic chavwazza..

A week's a long time in..
Won 9 from the last 22 games haven't you? Winning form is good form.

Makes people wonder where the coaching talent actually was last year and if they're at a different club this year.

Makes people wonder where the coaching talent actually was last year and if they're at a different club this year.

Including 2 finals... just remind me when Richmond actually won a final???

Thats right - 2001!!!! LOL!!!!

Haha lol. I'm assume you're parodying the ridiculously selective stat quoting that goes on around here; well played.

Of the last 12 hours, I've spent 12 hours alive. Thus, I am a vampire.

Including 2 finals... just remind me when Richmond actually won a final???

Thats right - 2001!!!! LOL!!!!
Not sure why you'd ask a question you already have an answer to? Wouldn't you have been better off not wasting your time?
For your benefit I'll take out the finals, 7 from the last 20, 9 from the last 22 home and away games if you really want it that way
8, or 9, games over a season which puts you in 12th using last years ladder
Haha lol. I'm assume you're parodying the ridiculously selective stat quoting that goes on around here; well played.

Of the last 12 hours, I've spent 12 hours alive. Thus, I am a vampire.
22 games is 1 season, not sure how that's selective
It was in response to the statement "1 week is a long time" when in fact 1 week doesn't make too much difference in AFL, you need to perform over a full year
The number I provided you shows that over the last 22 games, equivalent to a full season, Port Adelaide haven't done very well at all

To make it relevant to the thread topic, unlike you guys who are just trying to troll, I pointed out that Phil Walsh might have been one of the strongest coaches at your club and with him no longer there, you guys have seemed to struggle to come up with anything new. Not sure why Richmond would want a coach like that

Actually, arguably the strongest area of our game at the moment is our defence which Nicks is in charge of....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back