Memberships Membership 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bateman No GIF by Emmys

A s**t hat that has 'gold' on it?

A faux-sense of superiority at the members day?

Y'all are a bit high maintenance.

Remember the years they tried to pull the extra level gold membership with exclusive access to the Shed at Footy park? That was extra levels of superiority complex there, ah the Trigg years. So s**t.

Gold is just a Ponzi scam.
I'd rather piss $100 down the drain and not have to worry about getting tickets when we do make it than probably miss out or pay through the roof if we do.

We were wooden spoon favourites for 2005 and made a prelim
We were down and out in 2011 and made a prelim in 2012

So I am willing to expect the unexpected and pay the $100 for Gold.

I'd rather piss $100 down the drain and not have to worry about getting tickets when we do make it than probably miss out or pay through the roof if we do.

Yep, same. You're gonna pay that or more above face value trying to buy someone else's ticket so you may as well just take control of your own destiny there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is Gold $100 or $180?
I'm paying $665 for my ticket
I thought I was Cat 2 (Which is $150 for gold)
But it MIGHT be Cat 3 (Which is $180 gold)

I pay mine by instalments so for me I consider the $18 a month as an insurance policy should we make the GF.

Back in 2017 the going rate for scalped tix was around $1,200‐$1,500, the only way to avoid that rat race is by having a gold ticket so I'm more than happy to keep paying $18 a month.

I should probably disclose that I’ve been gold since 1998. So that got me tickets in 98 and 17. I keep paying it through laziness and that nagging feeling that if I downgrade we’ll make it then have to scramble to upgrade. I guess I’m Rob Chapmans favourite type of customer.

You are the reason offers are for new customers only.

I pay mine by instalments so for me I consider the $18 a month as an insurance policy should we make the GF.

Back in 2017 the going rate for scalped tix was around $1,200‐$1,500, the only way to avoid that rat race is by having a gold ticket so I'm more than happy to keep paying $18 a month.

If you save up that $18 per month for 83 months you'd have enough for a scalped ticket.

83 months is about 7 years. We are five years in to not even making finals at all

My auntie paid 4 x $2500 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back