Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2011-12

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a tight league again this year.

I played two top teams in the last 2 weeks and came out with a 4-5 loss one week and a 5-4 win the next.

Bugsey, reckon you'll be able to stick to the all non-USA team? Looks like it might be getting tough mate.

Its a tight league again this year.

I played two top teams in the last 2 weeks and came out with a 4-5 loss one week and a 5-4 win the next.

Bugsey, reckon you'll be able to stick to the all non-USA team? Looks like it might be getting tough mate.

Unless the Templars get a new owner, I'll be sticking with it.;)

It's funny, of the three leagues I'm in, I care about this team the most because of my 'restriction'. I think I can still compete long term with anyone.
btw, wasn't that 4-5 loss to me? Not that tough:rolleyes:

Welcome to the Templars' first Mexican!

BTW, The owner of the Templars has made it known his prime targets for next season and has instructed Manager Mogues to "make it happen" :rolleyes:

Nicolas Batum
Serge Ibaka
Roy Hibbert
Andre Bargnani
Ricki Rubio

Hibbert eh? Wasn't he born in Queens? Surely if you allow him you should be going after Linsanity too mate!

He is eligible to play for Jamaica. But you're right, Hibbert is definitely a Yank, as is Lin. And seriously, how does Chris Kaman call himself German?

I think I need to talk with the owner further and clarify his recruitment policy.

Finding this a hard league to trade in regardless.

Templars' management has announced the recall of Roddy B from the D-league where he has been performing well over the last couple of weeks. "We hope he can fullfill his potential and stick with the Templars. He has the talent and we need a boost"

In other news, a league commissioners' email has been leaked stating that many teams are currently in breach of League policy regarding Staff and player availability for media interviews. Fines and or loss of competition points are being considered, and it is clear that some in upper management are not happy with the complete lack of inside information being shared with media outlets. Ie We want more banter on BF!

Ok Bugsy, I hear ya........
Considering my team of young guns are gonna spank your boys this week, hopefully a bit of chat will help ease your pain.
The manager of FUBAR INC. has been pretty guarded this season with releasing statements to the media but he had this to say today. "I've taken sometime to settle into my new role but think I'll ramp up my dealings with the media moving forward. It was nice to get Steph Curry back onto the court today. It was only 9 minutes but it was better than nothing.........I was starting to fear he was developing a chronic case of "********ITIS"!!!

That was meant to say SOFTC*CKITIS!!

Oh, and one other thing. Trade dealine is fact approaching for our league (8th March I believe).

Varejao (c'mon Bugsy - you know you want to), Kevin Martin & Landry Fields are up for discussion.

Would have to be a very good offer for Martin though. Happy to look at players for all 3 but am keen on a draft pick for Varejao.......

Anyone interested Ray Allen? Send something through...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Bugsy, I hear ya........
Considering my team of young guns are gonna spank your boys this week, hopefully a bit of chat will help ease your pain.

Thanks mate, your contribution is appreciated. Might give you a run with Gallo and Nene back but the Templars just dont have the consistancy this year.

Varejao (c'mon Bugsy - you know you want to), Kevin Martin & Landry Fields are up for discussion.

Would have to be a very good offer for Martin though. Happy to look at players for all 3 but am keen on a draft pick for Varejao.......

I'd be interested in Varejao but with his injury history ... Maybe Kramericas' pick for him?;)

You know I covet Batum from your team the most.

Really sorry to hear about the injury to fellow international star Rubio.:thumbsdown:

The Templars have recalled JJ Barea as they believe he will have a greater role once he recovers from his own injury.:thumbsu:

Farwell to the most frustrating fantasy player in history, Boris Diaw. A guy capable of triple doubles but more likely a triple cheeseburger.:thumbsdown:

After making their third trade of the season, Hand Down Man Down GM, Deledio2Conca, was blasted by the local media not over the trade, but the fact the club hasn't made one FA pick up this season.

"We are keen to stick by our guys, especially the younger ones, on the basis that we see great output from all in the coming years."

One player in particular who hasn't escaped criticism is young point guard Jonny Flynn, who hasn't made an impact at all this year. Fans have called for him to be released but D2C is sticking by his man.

"Jonny is the first person who will tell you that his game hasn't been up to scratch this season", said D2C.

"But the organisation and I have full faith in his ability and remain confident he will fulfill his potential and become a good PG for the future."

With the team sitting in the bottom third of the ladder, it's another year where the LeBron James led Hand Down Man Down will likely fail to make the playoffs.

However, D2C once again was positive in his outlook.

"Look, the season hasn't been great but we believe we've made inroads within the competition."

"We finished bottom of the table last year so to improve a few spots is something positive to take out of this year at least, and hopefully the rise up the ladder will continue in future seasons as this ball club challenges for a championship."

Really sorry to hear about the injury to fellow international star Rubio.:thumbsdown:

The Templars have recalled JJ Barea as they believe he will have a greater role once he recovers from his own injury.:thumbsu:

Farwell to the most frustrating fantasy player in history, Boris Diaw. A guy capable of triple doubles but more likely a triple cheeseburger.:thumbsdown:

Thanks mate. Spewing about it as I had just been travelling pretty well of late... Here's hoping I can still finish the season off well

Sources are saying that the media blackout so far this year from the Black Mamba's this year is closely related to the hiring of their new coach, Ross Lyon.

Apparently 'the bubble' is in full effect and Kobe is rumoured to have said, "And I thought I was cold blooded."

Manager Mogues is pushing to sign Patty Mills to the Templars. Mills is from Mogues home town and would sure to be a hit with the Templars' Australian fan base.
Not sure he would help the team much though playing behind Parker.

Good for Patty in real life. Spurs will be a great fit for him.

Manager Mogues is pushing to sign Patty Mills to the Templars. Mills is from Mogues home town and would sure to be a hit with the Templars' Australian fan base.
Not sure he would help the team much though playing behind Parker.

Good for Patty in real life. Spurs will be a great fit for him.
Yeah agreed.

Great to see him land with a good organisation like San Antonio.

Last week before the playoffs boys!

Fight hard to the end. The Templars will be, but it's consolation playoffs for us this year.

Billy had a taste of what we can do last week. Wait till next season and the coming of the Big V:thumbsu:

A very frustrated FUBAR INC. manager was over heard comparing some of his players to a packet of marshmallows today. Clearly inferring that they were soft, he was imploring 3 of his chargers to man up and get back out on the court. You don't have to be a genius to figure out he was venting his frustrations at Steph Curry, Anderson Varejao & Kevin Martin.

While they are no guarantee to actually make the playoffs, Tony Richo still believes with those 3 boys back on the court that they can still win the Championship!!!

Time will tell.......

Billy, Billy Billy ...

quiet on this thread but active on the WW.
But seriously you need someone to sort your Tyrus problem. Add, drop and add over 3 days?:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back