Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

how good is that burke for gorgui and shabazz trade looking now?
also is anyone else hoping we really really suck next year aswell and luck out on the ben simmons stakes? being a twolves fan would be fun again, and the coverage would increase two fold in australia

Won the game on the defensive last night, something we can't say too often in the last few seasons. ;)

Good to see some emotion from Wiggins as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll miss Corey. Pretty good deal all things considered, though, I think. Opens up a spot for Adrien, grants more playing time for Shabazz, sheds Brewer's and Turiaf's contracts and gives us what sounds like a young, competent three point shooter (although admittedly I know little about Daniels apart from what I've read in the past half hour). Both second rounders are likely to be underwhelming but that's not what it's about.

I'll miss Corey. Pretty good deal all things considered, though, I think. Opens up a spot for Adrien, grants more playing time for Shabazz, sheds Brewer's and Turiaf's contracts and gives us what sounds like a young, competent three point shooter (although admittedly I know little about Daniels apart from what I've read in the past half hour). Both second rounders are likely to be underwhelming but that's not what it's about.

Brewer was only traded because he was willing to waive or restructure his player option for next season. Houston asked Budinger to do the same and he refused.

I don't mind the deal, love Corey Brewer but he is massively overpaid and gets too many minutes. His best basketball was as a bench player in Dallas and Denver. Daniels has a skill set we need at minimum salary. Moving Turiaf on is good news too - opens a roster spot to keep Adrien beyond the injury exception if desired or sign another big man for the season.

Brewer was only traded because he was willing to waive or restructure his player option for next season. Houston asked Budinger to do the same and he refused.

I don't mind the deal, love Corey Brewer but he is massively overpaid and gets too many minutes. His best basketball was as a bench player in Dallas and Denver. Daniels has a skill set we need at minimum salary. Moving Turiaf on is good news too - opens a roster spot to keep Adrien beyond the injury exception if desired or sign another big man for the season.
As soon as Turiaf was injured again we were beyond screwed. Young has been flat this season, We had Dieng and our backup C's were Bennett then Hummel.

Budinger had an alright game today, But i think we'll have to package him with someone to get him out, His player Option is the killer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back