MLB Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubs just won 5 on the bounce, Rizzo homered in four straight before this one.

With such a heap of rookies Rizzo really is the barometer. The month or so before this he slumped a bit, just as Bryant hit a bit of a wall,, Russell was way down etc. Bringing Schwarber back up, Soler off the DL seems to have reinvigorated everyone a bit. Russell is hitting better, Rizz has come good again, Fowler has been great since the all star break, just Bryant whose scuffling at present.

Top four of the rotation have been really good also, as has the bullpen for the most part. Glad we're still a very good shot at grabbing that second wildcard spot without having done anything major at the deadline. Mets are in good form though (Although we're a few gaes ahead of them and the Nats) and the Giants are good as well. Series against Pittsburgh will be interesting.

My Mets are on :fire:!

Offense is back with a bang! Currently up 12-1 at Miami. I've been let down before but bloody hell we're looking good right now!
Sorted the Nats for you. You're welcome!

My Mets are on :fire:!

Offense is back with a bang! Currently up 12-1 at Miami. I've been let down before but bloody hell we're looking good right now!
Cespedus for the rest of us

The missus has promised I can fly over to NY if the mets ever make the World Series

Might just book those flights now!

:)

Cycle for Beltre in a high scoring win for the Rangers against the Astro's..

Cubs killing it on the back of Rizzo..

I'll be curious to see if the Cubs go all in for David Price in the offseason.

After saying winning the WS for the Cubbie Bears would be 'the greatest feeling ever" in baseball while still a Ray, and his good relationship with Joe Maddon from those days, i think we will have a huge run at him.
Lester Price and Arrieta would be a super 3 headed monster to deal with.
Add a top line outfielder and we are a huge chance with the young talented squad already assembled in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11-2 after getting swept by the Phillies. Swept the Giants, pretty handy given they were our big competitor for second wildcard.

Jake Arietta was already my favourite cub before this year but he is just on fire of late.

11-2 after getting swept by the Phillies. Swept the Giants, pretty handy given they were our big competitor for second wildcard.

Jake Arietta was already my favourite cub before this year but he is just on fire of late.

Move to 3.5 games clear of the second wildcard spot after the sweep of the Giants :)
10 wins from 11 games and wrigley is ablaze with runs all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back