Toast Morabito tracking thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i think we were 40 points down at that point. i thought it was appropriate.

We were only 20 down at that stage - 33-13.

I don't know what to think about it really. I'm just writing that entire game off as a massive aberration.

i think we were 40 points down at that point. i thought it was appropriate.
40 points down or not, I thought it was disappointing.

Nick Rynne just reporting that Mora was carried off the track with an injury :(

#devo

Terrible news coming out of Perth with news that Anthony Morabito was carried off in a considerably amount of pain, holding his knee again. There is no confirmation on whether or not he has suffered another ACL tear as of yet, but our hopes and well wishes are that he hasn’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys I am crossing fingers and toes in the hope its nothing other then very minor. If there is any player on any list that deserves to have a good career considering what he has been through, its this bloke. Hope the news is not a knee guys, that will gut not only freo supporters but any footy follower, the kid is only 22 ffs.

Far out, the poor prick. Sometimes you don't have the body to play AFL, you just don't, but he looked good all year and went alright in the AFL and it seemed like the first three was just bad luck. Hopefully, seriously hopefully, it's not another ACL. Far out.

Terrible news coming out of Perth with news that Anthony Morabito was carried off in a considerably amount of pain, holding his knee again. There is no confirmation on whether or not he has suffered another ACL tear as of yet, but our hopes and well wishes are that he hasn’t.
Jeez. I genuinely feel sick for the guy and for Freo as well. I really hope he is ok.

Guys I am crossing fingers and toes in the hope its nothing other then very minor. If there is any player on any list that deserves to have a good career considering what he has been through, its this bloke. Hope the news is not a knee guys, that will gut not only freo supporters but any footy follower, the kid is only 22 ffs.

I think we all are. Really, really disappointing outcome for the kid if it is. Some people just can't catch a break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back