Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes would have to agree, Rumba have been disappointing, but they will improve. united will also.
From what I'm hearing Purps are still there about's, Finley have obviously put together a handy side, but Moama will be the side to beat this year..... They will have Grigg back before long and another 1 or 2 surprise inclusions. but as always it's a long season, and there's not telling what roles injuries will play in each club....

Finley are missing around 6 at the moment so coping with injuries unavailability pretty well, but moama are always strong in the reserves so imagine they have good depth also, I agree moama should definetly be favourites ATM

Yeah I think Grigg will definitely have an impact.

Strange you would hear that kind of talk about any club (RE:money)

Lol, you've heard Rumba was low on money did you lol??..... Yeah definitely right, we never started with a lot of money, and we have even less this year :)

Yeah Grigg will definitely have an impact, knowing he's in their calculations puts Moama ahead of the pack at this stage for me....
What makes you think Grigg is going to Moama? Played for Aberfeldie on Saturday.

And I hope he stays there:p. But either way Finley still outright Favs for me, and haven't seen Nathalia do anything wrong for them to drop down the order.

Happy for moama to wear the favourite tag and they are a quality side.

I see

Finley ,nathalia , moama , Tongala as being the main chances this year.

With barooga and numurkha following those

Tips for this week
Ruma over Echuca in a tight one 7 points
Barooga over mul by 20 points
Finley over cobram 50 points
Purps over numurkah 35 points
Deni over the road by 45 points
Moama over tonny by 24 points.

Any News on the inter-league squad??
Or does someone want to have a crack at naming there inter-league side??

Any News on the inter-league squad??
Or does someone want to have a crack at naming there inter-league side??
B. T.Buzza (Num), T.Robertson (Fin), C.McAdam (Ton)
HB. A.Corry (Nath), L.Dunham (Moa), L.Power (Rum)
C. E.Lower (Fin), R.Archard (Moa), T.McKenzie (Fin)
HF. E.Barlow (Fin), B.Ross (Nath), T.Downie (Bar)
F. J.Souter (Ton), T.Jones (Moa), R.Priest (E.U)
Foll. B.Avard (Bar), S.Ross (Ton), J.Daniel (Fin)
Inter. R.Crowe (Fin), M.Price (Num), T.Nihill(Nath)

Haven't seen or know enough about Cobram, Mulwala, Deni. Congupna unfortunately have no one.

B. T.Buzza (Num), T.Robertson (Fin), C.McAdam (Ton)
HB. A.Corry (Nath), L.Dunham (Moa), L.Power (Rum)
C. E.Lower (Fin), R.Archard (Moa), T.McKenzie (Fin)
HF. E.Barlow (Fin), B.Ross (Nath), T.Downie (Bar)
F. J.Souter (Ton), T.Jones (Moa), R.Priest (E.U)
Foll. B.Avard (Bar), S.Ross (Ton), J.Daniel (Fin)
Inter. R.Crowe (Fin), M.Price (Num), T.Nihill(Nath)

Haven't seen or know enough about Cobram, Mulwala, Deni. Congupna unfortunately have no one.

Fantastic team hank but unfortunately not likely to have a side run out like this, murray league would perform much better had their sides look anywhere near having the best players in the comp play in it

Fantastic team hank but unfortunately not likely to have a side run out like this, murray league would perform much better had their sides look anywhere near having the best players in the comp play in it
To be honest interleague footy is dead in the water , only way to test strength of league is premiership teams either post season or preseason following year winner takes the gate

To be honest interleague footy is dead in the water , only way to test strength of league is premiership teams either post season or preseason following year winner takes the gate

Its a pity the reps don't get a set payment plus awards for best on ect .......most get well paid every week for their own teams ........not sur who would pay them though

Its a pity the reps don't get a set payment plus awards for best on ect .......most get well paid every week for their own teams ........not sur who would pay them though
I have been told that a couple of clubs actually pay their players who play interleague. I thought open slather on the league credit card after the game was enough!! Had me going back for more:p

Their is heaps of quality players that get over looked and would be honoured to represent our great league. Maybe we as a league shouldn't try and get the best players all the time.

Club Mulwala Murray Football League Initial Interleague Squad 2016
Coach – Peter White
Barooga – Shaun Robbins, Brodie A’vard, Will Gorman, Tyrone Downie, Spiro Vourgaslis
Cobram – Tim Garlick, Tyron Baden, Keidan Holt-Tubbs
Congupna – Sam Ferguson
Deniliquin – Jake Marshall
Echuca United –Liam Main, Phil Hubbard
Finley – Reid Crowe, Tim McKenzie, Ned Morrison, Jordan Daniel
Moama – Tyler Jones, Rhys Archard, Simon Russell, Luke Dunham
Mulwala – Jackson Gash, Jake Wild
Nathalia –Alex Hicks, Brodie Ross, Alistair Corry, Bowen Smith, Ash Quinn, Campbell Marx,
Numurkah – Beau McKeown, Mitch Price
Rumbalara – Justin Terlich, Kane Atkinson, Levi Power
Tongala – Jordan Souter, Damian Williams, Shaun Ross

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club Mulwala Murray Football League Initial Interleague Squad 2016
Coach – Peter White
Barooga – Shaun Robbins, Brodie A’vard, Will Gorman, Tyrone Downie, Spiro Vourgaslis
Cobram – Tim Garlick, Tyron Baden, Keidan Holt-Tubbs
Congupna – Sam Ferguson
Deniliquin – Jake Marshall
Echuca United –Liam Main, Phil Hubbard
Finley – Reid Crowe, Tim McKenzie, Ned Morrison, Jordan Daniel
Moama – Tyler Jones, Rhys Archard, Simon Russell, Luke Dunham
Mulwala – Jackson Gash, Jake Wild
Nathalia –Alex Hicks, Brodie Ross, Alistair Corry, Bowen Smith, Ash Quinn, Campbell Marx,
Numurkah – Beau McKeown, Mitch Price
Rumbalara – Justin Terlich, Kane Atkinson, Levi Power
Tongala – Jordan Souter, Damian Williams, Shaun Ross
Who is Murray playing & where Hank?

What a shame how times have changed, years ago players wanted to play inter league as it was the pinnicle. They jumped at the chance. Now we need to pay them to play

umpires tonny's all day late on the ground siren had gone, still in the rooms
yes they would have been very welcome on Saturday arvo
ALL the barooga supporters were in there too. Every single one! They had one beer then both of them left! Barooga have long been the laughing stock of the comp, they've got a tiny following and are forever trying to buy a flag. I'm not sure the two supporters see this? But that's what everyone else sees champ

ALL the barooga supporters were in there too. Every single one! They had one beer then both of them left! Barooga have long been the laughing stock of the comp, they've got a tiny following and are forever trying to buy a flag. I'm not sure the two supporters see this? But that's what everyone else sees champ
Hopefully Finley can do the job on barooga tomorrow in all grades ,the hawks not well liked within league . They have probably spent $1 million in last five years with nothing to show for it & more before that

Hopefully Finley can do the job on barooga tomorrow in all grades ,the hawks not well liked within league . They have probably spent $1 million in last five years with nothing to show for it & more before that
Sounds like a bit of jealously ?? No other club spends money on players do they?

Player points up for everyone to see on the MFL Website, just shows what a waste of time it will be. Nathalia undefeated and reigning premiers, have every player worth one point, Deni the same, Finley only side close to the budget of 46 with 38.

Player points up for everyone to see on the MFL Website, just shows what a waste of time it will be. Nathalia undefeated and reigning premiers, have every player worth one point, Deni the same, Finley only side close to the budget of 46 with 38.

Where can you see this hank

What qualifies as 1 point ?

Sounds like a bit of jealously ?? No other club spends money on players do they?

"real good family club Barooga look after there locals"....... said no one ever!

its a classic to watch clubs blow everyone out of the water with paying stupid money and fail. #loveit

Mulwala to beat Deni home ground may prevent a blowout (40 points)

Moama easily over cobram

Nathia easily over united

Tonny will clean up rumba , match of the day could be the twos , rumba seem to have gone from fairly uncompetitive to strong in the 2s

Finley in a tight one at home to barooga (like to see ford , Crowe and Kable back in the side in the next few weeks) should be an entertaining game. There's usually quite a bit of feeling in it.

Numurkha by 120 over the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back