Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roar I mean squeal ' self praise is no praise' go back to your minor league and tell everyone their how well your doing. Congrats to Levi he deserves it he has really come on in the mfl. As for the other matter everyone deserves a second chance . But it's not easy and if he plays up again I'd hate to think where he might end up
You want to get personal, how but you come out from behind the keyboard , reveal your identity and then everyone can return the favour with the cheap pot shots . If not how but you stick to the topic .

You just waiting to read comments about Rumba, and their new signing before clearances shut goodgolly.. Gee wiz you blokes just keep recruiting ??

Haha, na mate, just trying to keep up with current events. Not to stir the pot, but just on the Finley recruit in question (no idea who he is) does he have family ties with the club?
As far as rumba recruits go Im pretty sure most are coming back to the club, and 1 new comer. I don't like it but, I think clearances should close a lot earlier, and players should have to honour contracts unless there's understandable circumstances other then "I received a better offer". But that's just my personal opinion.

Whoa wee, pretty pumped for the match this weekend against the Cats, we've been hit with injuries, but we won't use that as excuses and are goin in to it to win!!!! Tipping by about 3 goals (hopefully).

Our coach is very wary of Finley, saying they don't have a weak link across the whole ground.
The only REALLY SHITTY POINT to the lead up to this round is the council barring teams from using the ovals due to the rain- what other teams have copped this? And what are some of the alternatives clubs have sourced?

Haha, na mate, just trying to keep up with current events. Not to stir the pot, but just on the Finley recruit in question (no idea who he is) does he have family ties with the club?
As far as rumba recruits go Im pretty sure most are coming back to the club, and 1 new comer. I don't like it but, I think clearances should close a lot earlier, and players should have to honour contracts unless there's understandable circumstances other then "I received a better offer". But that's just my personal opinion.

Whoa wee, pretty pumped for the match this weekend against the Cats, we've been hit with injuries, but we won't use that as excuses and are goin in to it to win!!!! Tipping by about 3 goals (hopefully).

Our coach is very wary of Finley, saying they don't have a weak link across the whole ground.
The only REALLY SHITTY POINT to the lead up to this round is the council barring teams from using the ovals due to the rain- what other teams have copped this? And what are some of the alternatives clubs have sourced?

Not to sure about family ties. But has plenty of mates in Finley. The whole Deni hating Finley and Finley hating Deni is only really on the sporting field nowadays.

Not to sure about family ties. But has plenty of mates in Finley. The whole Deni hating Finley and Finley hating Deni is only really on the sporting field nowadays.

Oops just in case I'm starting a Deni v Finley war. I'm not a member of Deni Rams my son plays for them this season.
what I say shouldn't be reflected on Deni Rams.

Speaking of inter town rivalries, i would expect a lot of the Jerilderie locals will be cheering on Rumba on Saturday when they take on Finley @ Jerilderie. Over 20 years since they have had a chance to see their old rivals Finley up close. Will be good to see.

Speaking of inter town rivalries, i would expect a lot of the Jerilderie locals will be cheering on Rumba on Saturday when they take on Finley @ Jerilderie. Over 20 years since they have had a chance to see their old rivals Finley up close. Will be good to see.
Mairjimmy I reckon the jeriderie people would rather watch grass grow than watch a s**t side play footy

Without being accused of pumping tyres . I think it has been great the way Finley and the surrounding PDFNL clubs have worked in to accommodate games, whilst the new building at Finley has been under going constructions . Country clubs doing the best for country footy .

You want to get personal, how but you come out from behind the keyboard , reveal your identity and then everyone can return the favour with the cheap pot shots . If not how but you stick to the topic .
What part was personal ? You come on mfl site blowing your own trumpet about talking up pfl what do you expect ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't identify what is personnel ?
Why are you offended by the promoting of a league ?
If it doesn't offend or defame anyone else what is your issue ?
Why wouldn't you promote your league on your pfl site? We don't need to promote mfl we know it's worth . If I have offended you I apologize that was not my aim

That's bullshit and you know it. You are spinning the giving him a second chance to cover how your club has treated rovers. I am well aware how Ashley Haynes has behaving.

Answer this why does he have to be playing this year?

Why not say now listen you signed a contract with rovers as a club we think given the circumstances you should sit this year out. Train be around the club but we intend respecting that club and that contract and won't support your appeal to be cleared. We will reassess next year.

I'm all for second chances don't get me wrong but you are missing my point.

Look at how you have done this what message will all his peers get from this what are they saying??

Are you teaching them to respect their dealings with footy clubs?
To be honest I don't know the inner workings of the footy club obviously your not happy him playing with Finley this year and that's understandable

I can tell you what there doing putting in for their clearances surprise surprise!!

Haha yeah I know too. But hey I think you guys just need to hang tough. To be honest I know your club has good morals I wish in some ways you tore his contract up. Please don't lose sight of how far rovers progressed under mick curls and bodey so it can again.
Finley aren't only club to give second chances you guys just don't need to promote that you know your worth.
It's better to be at the bottom with integrity intact than winning without integrity. Keep that in mind hey. The wheel turns. You guys have awesome junior numbers.

The Rovers are letting people in the exact same position as the player we are speaking about play... Or am I missing the point here?

I have refrained from being drawn into great depth on this whole matter to date and will await a little longer before letting fly in full .
However I think for the benefit of both clubs, a couple of points need to be made very very clear .
Deniliquin Rovers have acted as directed , which was given within a reasonably public forum/presentation.
Finley have acted exactly in a manner afforded to them .
With a great deal of confidence I can assure everyone that both parties were wishing for this matter to have been resolved a great deal of time ago and without any personnel
conflict which may have come about .
Don't blame the clubs blame the system .
If anyone from either club is offended by anything within this post , contact me and I will happily remove it, because there is certainly no intent in that regard.
More to come in due coarse .

The Rovers are letting people in the exact same position as the player we are speaking about play... Or am I missing the point here?
No not true.
But your right its not the point. The point is, after the charges the Rovers decided to try and help this young fella (against the wishes of some members) out and help him through this tough time. It was their obligation as he was an employee of the footy club. The club wanted the bloke to be playing for Roves. Now instead on honouring his side of the contract and play footy for his contracted club, the player decided that because of his actions he didn't want the shame of being in the public eye in the Deni community and decided to turn his back on his commitments. That is the point. If your happy to put your hand out for the money and signup for a 1 year, 2 year or how ever long the deal you should honour it.

No not true.
But your right its not the point. The point is, after the charges the Rovers decided to try and help this young fella (against the wishes of some members) out and help him through this tough time. It was their obligation as he was an employee of the footy club. The club wanted the bloke to be playing for Roves. Now instead on honouring his side of the contract and play footy for his contracted club, the player decided that because of his actions he didn't want the shame of being in the public eye in the Deni community and decided to turn his back on his commitments. That is the point. If your happy to put your hand out for the money and signup for a 1 year, 2 year or how ever long the deal you should honour it.
No not true.

No not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back