Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deni
Who goes in Favourite this week in what has to be game of the Round Deni Vs Finley? 2 great rivals both in form. Can't wait to see the results.

Deni would have to go in favourite , clearly rate themselves and with Finley missing 4or 5 top liners if deni are ever going to beat them it would be at home with some missing

Deni

Deni would have to go in favourite , clearly rate themselves and with Finley missing 4or 5 top liners if deni are ever going to beat them it would be at home with some missing[/QUOTE

it will be interesting to see how Smally performs against his old side.

The next couple of rounds are looking to be real ladder shapers should be a cracker few weeks.
Who's out for Finley and are they the real deal if so who are the main danger Ech Deni Rumba or someone else? Deni need a big scalp and at home they really should be up & about for this game. While Finley may be a little complacent at the top n let one slip...

Personall
Who's out for Finley and are they the real deal if so who are the main danger Ech Deni Rumba or someone else? Deni need a big scalp and at home they really should be up & about for this game. While Finley may be a little complacent at the top n let one slip...

Personally think it's out of Finley , united and rumba.

Finley will be missing a handful of quality players this week and would not think complacency would be an issue.

Couple of good players coming back through the seconds and another 3 missing beating deni in deni would be a great Winn and I think it will be a ripper game.

Rams by under 2 goals

Personall

Personally think it's out of Finley , united and rumba.

Finley will be missing a handful of quality players this week and would not think complacency would be an issue.

Couple of good players coming back through the seconds and another 3 missing beating deni in deni would be a great Winn and I think it will be a ripper game.

Rams by under 2 goals
I think 7 teams can still win the big prize, if deni can go in with momentum in a tough six weeks I like them, but saying that Finley will win this week if wet if dry I like the rams . Echuca the side to beat , their coach is the difference ,any chance he will play this year ?

I think 7 teams can still win the big prize, if deni can go in with momentum in a tough six weeks I like them, but saying that Finley will win this week if wet if dry I like the rams . Echuca the side to beat , their coach is the difference ,any chance he will play this year ?
He has said publicly he was out for the season, was coaching on crutches last game, but who knows. Guy Campbell will front up and change the dynamics of their side and probably be the difference.

I'll stick with an eagles V cats grand final

And it will be a ripper
The 2 most consistent teams of the last 3-4 years would be a ripper especially if 95% of both team were available wowee BT would say. Rumba are the unknown I feel if they can get it all together they can probably beat anyone but if they weren't to finish top 2 I don't think they can be up for the 4 games they would need to play.

The 2 most consistent teams of the last 3-4 years would be a ripper especially if 95% of both team were available wowee BT would say. Rumba are the unknown I feel if they can get it all together they can probably beat anyone but if they weren't to finish top 2 I don't think they can be up for the 4 games they would need to play.

Spot on i think 'roughie'. Yes United and Finley are favourites for the granny thanks to their consistency, but i think this is the best Rumba team i have seen. If they can put it together in September on some dry grounds then look out !( Moama's small ground wont suit them though ) Being a Deni supporter, i would love to see our boys get there, but i still think they are a "work in progress', still some footy smarts and "hardening up" to do. Mul didnt impress me over there and Barooga seem to have fallen away a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cobram v Barooga
Deniliquin
v Finley
Numurkah v Rumbalara
Tongala v Nathalia
Congupna v Mulwala
Moama
v Echuca United

Barooga in a big win against Cobram

Deni just over Finley. Maybe a couple too many top liners out for Finley

Rumba comfortably over numurkha

Nathalia in a close one over tongala

Mulwala by 20 points.

The mowers just with there season on the line.

Deni preseason - underrated

Deni mid season (7 in a row only lost to 2 of the top to sides by about a combine total of 12 points) underrated

Believe it or not folks. Going through the juniors really does work! Wanna pay players. Pay the star kids!

Go the rams! A true showing of developing kids! Finley about the only one other

Deni preseason - underrated

Deni mid season (7 in a row only lost to 2 of the top to sides by about a combine total of 12 points) underrated

Believe it or not folks. Going through the juniors really does work! Wanna pay players. Pay the star kids!

Go the rams! A true showing of developing kids! Finley about the only one other
Snake charmer what is meant by 'Finley about the only one other '. Not sure what your saying their ! As for developing kids Finley does a great job considering its a quarter of the size of deni, both clubs pride themselves on developing home grown products.

Snake charmer what is meant by 'Finley about the only one other '. Not sure what your saying their ! As for developing kids Finley does a great job considering its a quarter of the size of deni, both clubs pride themselves on developing home grown products.

I'm sure he means Finley is about the only other club that puts work into its juniors rather than buying hot shots.
Should be a cracking game tomorrow hehehe

Well if we are going to talk per capita of population blighty may win this debate. Pretty sure the "twin towers" at rams are former blighty juniors. blighty has a population of ,and I'm probably overstating it, 10 then you would have to agree that's a pretty good result for them to provide two key position forwards for a MFL team. Haha

Well if we are going to talk per capita of population blighty may win this debate. Pretty sure the "twin towers" at rams are former blighty juniors. blighty has a population of ,and I'm probably overstating it, 10 then you would have to agree that's a pretty good result for them to provide two key position forwards for a MFL team. Haha
No doubt Brett and Hayden blighty products,both will have a great battle with I expect nick and cam Robertson tomorrow . As for blighty they do well to field four sides with only ten in the town get a lot of players from deni ,Finley and toc

Don't know how you read it that way

No doubt Brett and Hayden blighty products,both will have a great battle with I expect nick and cam Robertson tomorrow . As for blighty they do well to field four sides with only ten in the town get a lot of players from deni ,Finley and toc

Actually that's a bit unfair on blighty. I looked at their last round team sheets and for the seniors 11 are blighty products the reserves I only saw 5 players not blighty. All in all a great effort for a little village.
On MFL I've seen a lot of teams running around with young players. Mulwala had I think 3 thirds kids step up into their senior side and their thirds side looked pretty impressive.
That said rams and Finley would be the leaders in that.
I still don't see why Finley needed to go to the lengths they did to get that recent clearance so you guys lowered your colours a bit in my opinion with that.

Mayrung have produced a fair few too.

Game should be interesting. Finley's depth to be out on show. Weakest side they have had all year and if can still manage a win away says pretty good things for the back end of the season

Mayrung have produced a fair few too.

Game should be interesting. Finley's depth to be out on show. Weakest side they have had all year and if can still manage a win away says pretty good things for the back end of the season

Mayrung area yeah true Macdonald and barker are technically mayrung both neighbouring Leo Barry territory so might robertsons from Finley just off the top of my head.

You sound scared bigkev so many posts claiming top liners out. Rams haven't been at strength all year.

Don't get so nervous you let that cup slip you've got a grip on.....

Scared never
Mayrung area yeah true Macdonald and barker are technically mayrung both neighbouring Leo Barry territory so might robertsons from Finley just off the top of my head.

You sound scared bigkev so many posts claiming top liners out. Rams haven't been at strength all year.

Don't get so nervous you let that cup slip you've got a grip on.....

Scared never

Macdonalds never heard of them any good ?

When your missing 4 of your top 10 including your 2 most important your obviously going to miss them

Nothing better then beating deni in deni. The cats are used to having to battle so I think it will be a cracker game

Scared never

Scared never

Macdonalds never heard of them any good ?

When your missing 4 of your top 10 including your 2 most important your obviously going to miss them

Nothing better then beating deni in deni. The cats are used to having to battle so I think it will be a cracker game

Scared never? Hmmm

But you're right I think it should be a cracker of a game, weather looks good so far, hopefully a great crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back