Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that's a bit unfair on blighty. I looked at their last round team sheets and for the seniors 11 are blighty products the reserves I only saw 5 players not blighty. All in all a great effort for a little village.
On MFL I've seen a lot of teams running around with young players. Mulwala had I think 3 thirds kids step up into their senior side and their thirds side looked pretty impressive.
That said rams and Finley would be the leaders in that.
I still don't see why Finley needed to go to the lengths they did to get that recent clearance so you guys lowered your colours a bit in my opinion with that.
I'm not sure if it was right decision
Scared never

Scared never

Macdonalds never heard of them any good ?

When your missing 4 of your top 10 including your 2 most important your obviously going to miss them

Nothing better then beating deni in deni. The cats are used to having to battle so I think it will be a cracker game
to be honest BK I'm sick of Finley's excuses of loss of players because of injury, I heard it all last year , their side is still good enough to win it . It was good enough to win today and didn't. Let's press forward without the bs

Deni well done they are young and well organised, froggy cool in a crisis . They are definately a threat but have tough draw

Deni well done they are young and well organised, froggy cool in a crisis . They are definately a threat but have tough draw

Wow this was a huge win to Deni!! You have to love the way they go about it!! Raise there own!! Have a lot of respect for clubs that do that!! They are a defendant threat!! Feels like 2011 all over again!! I can't wait to play them at there home as they almost pipped us at home under lights at the start of the yr!! Bit in saying any of the top six can win it!! I've played murry since 06 and I've never seen such a even comp!! On there day anyone can beat anyone. I guess that's why we play the game. So many unknowns this yr.

Froggy what a great leader of these young fellas. He has been cool in a crises for 8 weeks now. I'm exhausted watching these boys!!
I've been hard on your club but "ice" is creating havoc and we have to do whatever we can to turn things around.
If our youth listen to anyone it's the men they look up to in their footy clubs
And your club has plenty of great men so yes let's move on now remembering only one club will win the flag but every club can help with this fight and IMO that's even more important. Cheers

Call it
I'm not sure if it was right decision

to be honest BK I'm sick of Finley's excuses of loss of players because of injury, I heard it all last year , their side is still good enough to win it . It was good enough to win today and didn't. Let's press forward without the bs

Call it as I see it browny don't like it don't read it

Tipped Deni s way due to injury. No excuses but any side missing most there midfield will battle. And was correct as with my other tips

Froggy Bartlett absolute class and took the honours clearly with draffin.

Deni were handy and will become a very handy team. Not overly impressed with them though united and rumba the best I've seen so far.

T
Froggy what a great leader of these young fellas. He has been cool in a crises for 8 weeks now. I'm exhausted watching these boys!!
I've been hard on your club but "ice" is creating havoc and we have to do whatever we can to turn things around.
If our youth listen to anyone it's the men they look up to in their footy clubs
And your club has plenty of great men so yes let's move on now remembering only one club will win the flag but every club can help with this fight and IMO that's even more important. Cheers

Your the only one not moving on. Look after your own backyard

Interesting to see Moama got up over Echuca United. Just adds to how even the comp is. Rumba vs Moama and the Echuca vs Deni games should go a little way to spreading out the ladder

Your obviously not well mentally. Possibly seek some help.

Considering you know who I am you may also know that yes a few years back I did have a battle with depression. Never hidden it,in fact went public in the PT in a bid to help others who were suffering and encouraged them to seek help.
Comments like yours don't help people who may feel too embarrassed to seek help from professionals or even talk to their mates. Which is my reason for responding to such an ignorant comment.

My hope is that if one person decides to see how they can help in the prevention fight against "ice" then this has been worth it. Football clubs IMO can have a really positive impact in that area.

Now I'm sure we would all now like to get back to discussing some exciting weeks ahead. Go rams!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't know thi
Considering you know who I am you may also know that yes a few years back I did have a battle with depression. Never hidden it,in fact went public in the PT in a bid to help others who were suffering and encouraged them to seek help.
Comments like yours don't help people who may feel too embarrassed to seek help from professionals or even talk to their mates. Which is my reason for responding to such an ignorant comment.

My hope is that if one person decides to see how they can help in the prevention fight against "ice" then this has been worth it. Football clubs IMO can have a really positive impact in that area.

Now I'm sure we would all now like to get back to discussing some exciting weeks ahead. Go rams!!

Did not know this and My concerns are genuine.

Call it

Call it as I see it browny don't like it don't read it

Tipped Deni s way due to injury. No excuses but any side missing most there midfield will battle. And was correct as with my other tips

Froggy Bartlett absolute class and took the honours clearly with draffin.

Deni were handy and will become a very handy team. Not overly impressed with them though united and rumba the best I've seen so far.
I think your playing down the rams effort to win, Finley's problem is they have been struggled all year when dry hard tracks they like a closed up game. Fortunately for Finley it has been a wet year they like a hard slog.Bk will you think deni are a chance if they beat echuca this week

I think your playing down the rams effort to win, Finley's problem is they have been struggled all year when dry hard tracks they like a closed up game. Fortunately for Finley it has been a wet year they like a hard slog.Bk will you think deni are a chance if they beat echuca this week

Yeah possibly browny. I have been through the selected teams for united and they were issuing Campbell and Beattie but have all year great win by the mowers.

I've said deni are handy.

I'd like to see them play Finley with

Tim Robertson
Crowe
Marcus Jackson
Small
Harkins

Be much more interesting

Taking nothing away from deni, good on them they are a young side like Finley.

This is a discussion board I don't think they will win it. But beat a near full strength united away and I may be swayed.

Didn't you also say after we beat Finley that we weren't impressive?

Would be a shame if injurys cost fin city the flag... But then again. This is real life and this is football. It happens

S
Didn't you also say after we beat Finley that we weren't impressive?

Would be a shame if injurys cost fin city the flag... But then again. This is real life and this is football. It happens

They are not the most impressive side I've seen.

All those players will be back by the united game which will hopefully be played in Finley (hopefully)

Yeah possibly browny. I have been through the selected teams for united and they were issuing Campbell and Beattie but have all year great win by the mowers.

I've said deni are handy.

I'd like to see them play Finley with

Tim Robertson
Crowe
Marcus Jackson
Small
Harkins

Be much more interesting
You forgot Ollie ford, a couple on your list are doubtful for season . Finley without these players are still good enough to win it that's the sad fact

Cor
You forgot Ollie ford, a couple on your list are doubtful for season . Finley without these players are still good enough to win it that's the sad fact

Correct. But Ollie played although not for long. At this point I think he's the only one with season on line.

Hopefully not an absolute ripper bloke who plays as hard as anyone but always fairly.

Cor

Correct. But Ollie played although not for long. At this point I think he's the only one with season on line.

Hopefully not an absolute ripper bloke who plays as hard as anyone but always fairly.

That complacency didn't creep in did it BigKev? Everyone is saying still have the team to win it but you guys need it wet? Anyway it's getting to the pointy end of the season and you're saying Marcus Jackson, Small, Robertson, Crowe & Harkins now Ollie Ford & Doyle how far are these blokes away from returning? Will they be fit for finals action? Will it be the year that could of been like the last few at the cattery?

That complacency didn't creep in did it BigKev? Everyone is saying still have the team to win it but you guys need it wet? Anyway it's getting to the pointy end of the season and you're saying Marcus Jackson, Small, Robertson, Crowe & Harkins now Ollie Ford & Doyle how far are these blokes away from returning? Will they be fit for finals action? Will it be the year that could of been like the last few at the cattery?

Time will tell

Harkins (played 2s Saturday)
Small (back this week)
Crowe , Robertson , Jackson ( miss 1 more)
Doyle (3 weeks)
Ford (3 weeks)
How many wet games have there actually been ??????

Last edited:
That complacency didn't creep in did it BigKev? Everyone is saying still have the team to win it but you guys need it wet? Anyway it's getting to the pointy end of the season and you're saying Marcus Jackson, Small, Robertson, Crowe & Harkins now Ollie Ford & Doyle how far are these blokes away from returning? Will they be fit for finals action? Will it be the year that could of been

like the last few at the cattery?

Complacency not if you go on training.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Complacency not if you go on training.
Nice little photo shoot there BigKev you should be a photography. Who are these 2 blokes anyway? The Cats need a good win this week to protect top spot. Rumba & Moama will be an interesting game but Echuca Vs Deni is the result I am keen to see will make top 2 interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back