Murray Football League - Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League (Part 5)

And also the other out worth mentioning is Micheal Chisholm, who retired at the end of last season after a terrific football career and very many acheivments.[/quote]

A great football person is Chissa. Had the previlidge of playing against him back in Central Goulburn days. Super competitive and very fair footballer. His services to Rumba have been 1st class. Good on him and hope he enjoys retirement. I'm sure he will stay involved in footy so good luck to him wherever he goes.:thumbsu:

Brayden williams is playing in melbourne aint he?

unknown but i believe he is still undersided his loss if he goes....

Goodgolly how about the boys (i.e. Levi Power, Leroy Boland and big Jamie Ack) training with from bendigo will you keep them or are they goin else where,

good to you have Jarrod back,:thumbsu::thumbsu:

And also the other out worth mentioning is Micheal Chisholm, who retired at the end of last season after a terrific football career and very many acheivments.

Agree with those sentiments. Class act on and off the field. Good luck to Chissa.

With Beattie coaching the Eagles surely he must of recruited a couple of Kyabram players to come with him? Sippawitz do you have any info?

Brayden williams is playing in melbourne aint he?

unknown but i believe he is still undersided his loss if he goes....

Goodgolly how about the boys (i.e. Levi Power, Leroy Boland and big Jamie Ack) training with from bendigo will you keep them or are they goin else where,

good to you have Jarrod back,:thumbsu::thumbsu:

All those guys including Braydon are training with the Bendigo Bombers with a hope to making it onto their list for 2011. All four have also been doing some extras with us back at Rumba (along with the two Bushies kids)and lets assume they are VFL listed, Bendigo doesnt have a Seconds team, so they will play with Rumba if they are not playing VFL seniors. All are signed to Rumbalara for 2011 in any event.

And Daen Murray (Swan Hill) is the other guy GG.

With Beattie coaching the Eagles surely he must of recruited a couple of Kyabram players to come with him? Sippawitz do you have any info?
Would love to list a string of new recruits for you Ringo, but can't. I've been working away a fair bit and only made it to one night of the 3 weeks pre-Christmas training (and spent that night talking to the committee about some other matters), so am well out of the loop at the moment.

I know Beatts and the committee have been working pretty hard to attract recruits (as most clubs are) but I honestly don't know.

I have been watching with interest other posters on this thread saying how well the Eagles have recruited, so maybe there's others outside the club who know more than me...;)

Would love to list a string of new recruits for you Ringo, but can't. I've been working away a fair bit and only made it to one night of the 3 weeks pre-Christmas training (and spent that night talking to the committee about some other matters), so am well out of the loop at the moment.

I know Beatts and the committee have been working pretty hard to attract recruits (as most clubs are) but I honestly don't know.

I have been watching with interest other posters on this thread saying how well the Eagles have recruited, so maybe there's others outside the club who know more than me...;)
Thanks Sippawitz, I spoke to Scott a couple of weeks back and he said that he was hoping to keep a low profile in regards to recruiting. Expect the Eagles to have a very powerful mid field.

And also the other out worth mentioning is Micheal Chisholm, who retired at the end of last season after a terrific football career and very many acheivments.

A great football person is Chissa. Had the previlidge of playing against him back in Central Goulburn days. Super competitive and very fair footballer. His services to Rumba have been 1st class. Good on him and hope he enjoys retirement. I'm sure he will stay involved in footy so good luck to him wherever he goes.:thumbsu:

Agree with those sentiments. Class act on and off the field. Good luck to Chissa.

Here here also, I know Mick Chisholm and also Linners were a couple of the Rumba lads the Yea boys held in high regard back in the good old CGFL days :thumbsu:

He was only at Ky for 2 years Ringo, pretty hard to work up that much pull within a club in that time frame to drag players away from their home club. As much as you would like it to happen. ;)

He was only at Ky for 2 years Ringo, pretty hard to work up that much pull within a club in that time frame to drag players away from their home club. As much as you would like it to happen. ;)

Yeah there were a few rumours floating around that he was bringing one or two with him, including J Vick. No doubt that would help most GV sides!!! :)I think it was 'silly' season chat.

See the full forward from Redan seems to have slipped through Baroogas fingers and has been signed by yarra. Also Dwyer from Numurkha to yarra with sprunt, very good player for the blues to lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See the full forward from Redan seems to have slipped through Baroogas fingers and has been signed by yarra. Also Dwyer from Numurkha to yarra with sprunt, very good player for the blues to lose.

Sorry bigkev prob silly question but is that Yarrawonga u were referring 2?? Surely not Yarroweah??

Can anyone shed some light on how Numurkah will look in 2011?

Have they lost or picked up players? will they be as strong as they have been or?

Can anyone shed some light on how Numurkah will look in 2011?

Have they lost or picked up players? will they be as strong as they have been or?

Lost quality players too Yarrawonga and Waaiia would think they will battle unless they can replace them....

Well its funny Kev you say Waaia and Yarra as there the other two clubs in weighing up between, got step brothers there and mates at Yarra.

What would you advise?

Well its funny Kev you say Waaia and Yarra as there the other two clubs in weighing up between, got step brothers there and mates at Yarra.

What would you advise?

well champ i would Advise Finley,the cats have ayoung side , and have added 6 or 7 players. a fantastic club that is very well followed. :D:thumbsu::thumbsu: but waaia look like being handy and yarra will be there abouts again in the O and M, there is however as massive difference between the standard of footy these two teams play in, yarra would beat waaia by 20 + goals one would think. know a couple that play at waaia and by all reports its a great club

is there any ex afl players listed or rookies playing in your comp in 2011?

Problems at Congupna off field, a few board members not happy with one female president, and the way see goes about it, might see a change at the top;);)

Problems at Congupna off field, a few board members not happy with one female president, and the way see goes about it, might see a change at the top;);)

What are they looking like ON the Field this year, picked up many?/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back