Murray Football League - Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League (Part 5)

Thats the one, shot up would be atleast 6"2 very fit and finds it, can play midfield or half back, also cause some headaches as a "small forward".

Small Forward??? At 6"2 i'd be more inclined 2 say he'd be a floating forward if played there?? Most CHF are only 6"3-6"4!

Small Forward??? At 6"2 i'd be more inclined 2 say he'd be a floating forward if played there?? Most CHF are only 6"3-6"4!

Very observant there smooth, but that was why the " " were there. with 3 talls in the forward line already and another marking player around his size. his size will cause headaches for small defenders when down there as very good at ground level as well.

Who are teams playing in practice matches this year. Many murray league clubs playing in the barooga night series. I have heard that Finley are playing the shepp swans in finley on the 12th of march. I believe this is the actual shepp swans and not Toc.

The reason that demasi isn't playing for tonny isn't anything to do with grass being greener! Him and his brother are contemplating travelling overseas midyear so doesn't want too make a commitment! And on top of that all of his ky mates have been in his ear telling him too stay at his homeclub haha!

Who are teams playing in practice matches this year. Many murray league clubs playing in the barooga night series. I have heard that Finley are playing the shepp swans in finley on the 12th of march. I believe this is the actual shepp swans and not Toc.

Cobram playing Kerang and Tocumwal. Have heard there is only one division this year in the Barooga Nite series(Cobram not playing),has this concept perhaps run its race??:confused:

Very observant there smooth, but that was why the " " were there. with 3 talls in the forward line already and another marking player around his size. his size will cause headaches for small defenders when down there as very good at ground level as well.

Sorry Big K i should've read into ur post abit more, now that makes more point! Ur right if thats the situation they have got with so many talls it would be very handy 2 have someone that size that can play as a small as most small defenders would struggle in the air & 1 on 1 with someone that size!! :thumbsu:

Been a great series rumba,barooga and echuca will still provide some good footy

yes we are certainly looking forward to the challenge of playing a finals bound gvfl club. and i wouldn't think barooga would take us lightly again. should be good.

Sorry Big K i should've read into ur post abit more, now that makes more point! Ur right if thats the situation they have got with so many talls it would be very handy 2 have someone that size that can play as a small as most small defenders would struggle in the air & 1 on 1 with someone that size!! :thumbsu:

Yeah thats the point i was trying to make smooth exactly :thumbsu:.

Have not heard of many confirmed recruits for Barooga, Tocumwal, Congupna anyone got any info on any of these clubs?:confused::confused::confused:

Cobram playing Kerang and Tocumwal. Have heard there is only one division this year in the Barooga Nite series(Cobram not playing),has this concept perhaps run its race??:confused:

good stuff, do you know when the games are down the middle ??? cant get a lot of sense outa the young blokes LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wednesday 9th march
8.30 pm echuca vs rumbalara
thursday 10th march
6.30 pm berrigan vs katamatite
8.30 pm deniliquin rovers vs jerilderie
friday 11th march
6.30 pm waaia vs stratmerton
8.30 pm yarroweyah vs billabong crows
week 2
wednesday 16th march
8.30 pm barooga vs echuca
thursday 17th march
6.30 pm katamatite vs deniliquin rovers
8.30 pm jeriderie vs billabong crows
friday 17th march
6.30 pm strathmerton vs yarroweyah
8.30 pm berrigan vs waaia
finals
friday 25th march
6.30 pm
8.30 pm barooga vs rumbalara

Looking forward to finiding out... anyone care to have a guess.. Ill go with it will raise eyebrows how ridiculous the ammount of money they will pay a recruit again.

Is that right bigkev69? making a comment like that suggest to me you play 2's at your local club ah.... The old can’t make the 1's cause you have 2 left feet, but your what we call a "real goer" at club level. Chin up lad it will come one day...:D

Is that right bigkev69? making a comment like that suggest to me you play 2's at your local club ah.... The old can’t make the 1's cause you have 2 left feet, but your what we call a "real goer" at club level. Chin up lad it will come one day...:D

Yeah right, good effort there Wizza, im not sure what your point is, I cannot understand the correlation between playing seconds and continual spending of "stupid" amounts of money on "individual" players that in the end yield little result. But hey "chin up" keep trying to deflect from this. maybe one day it will all come together :D:D:D

Yeah right, good effort there Wizza, im not sure what your point is, I cannot understand the correlation between playing seconds and continual spending of "stupid" amounts of money on "individual" players that in the end yield little result. But hey "chin up" keep trying to deflect from this. maybe one day it will all come together :D:D:D

is it your money bigkev? or is it your club? if not then is it any of your business?

good first hit out for our boys on the weekend in wagga. great event which is always played in good spirts. rumba cleaned up all the awards without losing a game. braydon williams was best in grand final, jarrod atkinson was the player of the carnival with eric edwards winning the golden boot adward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back