Murray Football League - Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
U may have the top 3 right big kev but I think that Echuca United will be in the top 6 and Rumba. But who knows this early, Good luck to all teams in your practice matches..

Yeah its hard to call this early so just had a stab at it. I think most teams will be very wary of both United and Rumba your right they could both def make finals, real smokies.

IMO around 10 teams will be realistic chances of making finals and what better situation could we ask for.:D:D

The comp as a whole will be quite even and any team on thier day could knock off any others. Congupna may struggle a little though seem to have lost alot of numbers.

Who won last nights game Barooga Vs Rumba?

Girgarre Vs Moama ?

Barooga won by 3 points I think with the last kick off the game. Both sides were playing well short of their best side. Having said that it was a good game to watch, very open and close for most of the night. :)

Heard a little wisper that a murray league club is set to singh..whoops I mean sign a key full forward that may raise a few eyebrows... he might even be playing in a practise match tomorrow.... :rolleyes:;):D:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any news on the practise games on the weekend. i know that cobram played kerang. any results and best players ?
also barooga bet rumbalara?

Locky as in Lockington beat moama ??? This would be a very big surprise wouldnt it?

Finley beat Lietchfield - Gunbower by around 5 goals. Had 10 senior players missing including 3 of thier recruits. game was quite scrappy, with lietchfield-gunbower playing a very physical brand of footy. Was a good hitout for both sides. The numbers of Leitchfield gunbower was very impressive with over 40 players making the trip to Finley.

Apparently Locky gave Moama a touch-up.
Don't look too deeply into this. I saw the first quarter of the game. Lockington looked in good touch with most of its senior players fit and plenty of quality youngsters as a result of its under 17 dynasty of recent years. Moama was missing about 6-7 from its premiership side, but still looked good considering. Blokes like Ryan Hon and John Micalizzi played well for Moama. Halloran, Dohnt and Lucas for Lockington also looked good.

U may have the top 3 right big kev but I think that Echuca United will be in the top 6 and Rumba. But who knows this early, Good luck to all teams in your practice matches..

I agree with you there King Ding.

Rumba finished the year of very well last year, plus there recruits they will definitely play finals. They are a very exciting team to watch with a great coach.

Balraj Bourkey.

Surely Toc would no the guy's history..

It is up to them to do what they feel is best for the footy club but with this guy it is a case of buyer beware! Last year signed up @ Airport West Pre Season and then pi*sed on them to sign with Lincoln Withers and Co out at Cora Lynn in the Elinbank and District Football League. Airport West were Filthy on him !

Played 15 games for them, kicked 17 goals and was named in the "best players" on 5 occasions.

For Toc's sake I hope he has a good year, gives something back to the club rather than just take take take..god knows how much he would be on..

Interesting read in todays border mail for the upcoming season. They have selected :

Mulwala (premiers)
Moama
Cobram
Rumbalara
Euchca United
Finley
Tongala
Barooga
Deni
Tocumwal
Nathalia
Numurkha