Remove this Banner Ad

madtiger

Senior List
Sep 8, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
richmond
Just reading my fixture and noticed that Deni and nathalia are playing one another in the last home and away game of the season. Should be a cracker, Nathalia have not dropped a game all season and are looking the goods for the premiership, but have a history of getting the wobbles during finals. Any thoughts on who can trouble them in the finals? I have seen Mulwala play a couple of games they play a really good running style of game.

Hows Kieran Kelly going. I think he is playing for Mulwala, know from uni days

deni got absolutely killed. Nathalia 14.23 (107) v Deniliquin 3.1 (19)
i reckon nathalia will go all the way. our seniors only lost to nathalia seniors by 4 points 2 weeks back.

The wheels have really fallen off at Deni, Gee Nathalia are a good side can't really see anyone beating them If Mulwala get a crack at them Brendan Parker v Nathan Parker will be a great duel.

madtiger said:
The wheels have really fallen off at Deni, Gee Nathalia are a good side can't really see anyone beating them If Mulwala get a crack at them Brendan Parker v Nathan Parker will be a great duel.

Brendan Parks is a champion player and by the look of things he is still hitting his strps. Is strong and has a good motor when fully fit.

tongala were fortunate enough to have the best of him before he went to carlton in 1991 when he nearly got tonny the GV flag.

Nathalia v Mulwala is a deadset cert for GF, however the purps are not over the line yet. Kennedy has got the lions up and going, they are very physical so GF will be a beauty.

In the same way as brisbane being thumped on the weekend and documented as being the end of an era, deniliquin being done by almost 10 goals in a final is unheard of in recent times, is the end of the Rams era upon us.

the purples led by parks and the gemmils will be too strong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back