BigFooty Saints B&F table - organising now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy all,
As has been spoken about previously, would be good to get a table (or 2 or 3) for all the Nafe Wright sponsors and other BigFooty crew to attend b and f.

I have sneaky suspicion B and F will be on Monday 14th September, dont ask me how ;)

Spoke to Bryce from the club and we will sort out table/s for us once we have enough people etc including using our Player sponsor tix etc (that will be a new post to come)

Please post if you are keen to attend and I will organise how to do money etc later.

Usually around $200-$250 or so I think to attend and it is a great night to finish off the year, have a chat to couple of players if your lucky and have a nice feed and couple of drinks.

My local is until like 2am, and I'm pretty sure that Fitzroy have some establishments open Monday night.

Then again, quick and dirty would be the obvious Crown link. Monday might be dead in the CBD, but there are still places open.

150818-best.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am in for sure.

boydie you are the one with the stroke ;)

Would love to catch up with some of you crazy people. Is your mum going again sammm? She was a trooper last year haha Wonder if the cougars will make a move this time around Mindtraveller ??

I am in for sure.

boydie you are the one with the stroke ;)

Would love to catch up with some of you crazy people. Is your mum going again sammm? She was a trooper last year haha Wonder if the cougars will make a move this time around Mindtraveller ??

I have to ask my mother. She is travelling on the Ghan to darwin this week. But i think she shoul be coming with me.

Any ideas why my premium platinum membership has expired? Usually lasts until next season.

I asked Fred, seems the list may not have been actioned or some of us were left off, since mine expired a few days back as well. That was last Friday so I planned to hit up Special K and co on Friday to follow up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back