Universal Love Nathan Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm just rewatching the weekend's game (because any excuse - what a game!) and it seems like he's crossing himself at the bouncedown after 1/2 time. They've got the camera focussed on Fyfe, but he doesn't make it super obvious

He's begging forgiveness for what he's about to do to his direct opponent at the centre bounce !!

Contemplating changing my avatar to incorporate Fyfey. As much as I love Dale Kickett, I think it might be time to let go (particularly as a Cats supporter thought he was "Hot Dogs" from Big Brother, when I was on their board once). Anyway, full credit to Arcassius as he developed my longstanding avatar back in the day, but if anyone is a budding photoshopper, I am now taking auditions for a new Fyfe av, set in a Jesus Christ pose.

Contemplating changing my avatar to incorporate Fyfey. As much as I love Dale Kickett, I think it might be time to let go (particularly as a Cats supporter thought he was "Hot Dogs" from Big Brother, when I was on their board once). Anyway, full credit to Arcassius as he developed my longstanding avatar back in the day, but if anyone is a budding photoshopper, I am now taking auditions for a new Fyfe av, set in a Jesus Christ pose.

k5a3UYq.jpg

Posted on the tigers board, credit to Jimmybob

lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll do one up :)

So now another coach wants to go head to head with Fyfe. This time instead of one of the top 5 mid in the comp it's a man from a late 80's Hugo Boss add made flesh in weird science like experiment.
Hardwick is an idiot.

I think Hardwick has been playing Rance in the middle as a trial run for a full ground chase job on Fyfe this Friday night.

So now another coach wants to go head to head with Fyfe. This time instead of one of the top 5 mids in the comp it's a man from a late 80's Hugo Boss add made flesh in weird science like experiment.
Hardwick is an idiot.
He really is an idiot. Saying they're going to do the Adelaide approach of a Fyfe v Dangerfield contest... only problem is they don't have a player at Dangerfield's standards.

So now another coach wants to go head to head with Fyfe. This time instead of one of the top 5 mids in the comp it's a man from a late 80's Hugo Boss add made flesh in weird science like experiment.
Hardwick is an idiot.

He seriously sounds like he hasn't seen Fyfe play this year

Phil Walsh didn't put anyone on Fyfe because he wanted Dangerfield to go free, and the only way to do that was to match him up head to head with our best mid. Richmond don't have anyone in the same league as Fyfe or Dangerfield. He is going to absolutely slaughter them

Just in case you needed any more convincing... Hotdogs is an eagles supporter.

I think we need to be a little fairer on Hardwick. Does anyone truly think it will make a difference whether he's tagged or not? Right now Fyfe sees opposition players as little more than ants, an extra ant or two trying to crawl up his shorts is annoying but not particularly inhibiting.

Martin vs Fyfe would be pretty good viewing though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back