NBL 2015/2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

2/10 FTs in the last quarter is terrible. Cotter calling the timeout before the free throws was stupid, I guess he thought that there were still 2 timeouts remaining but he should of checked before calling the timeout.

36ers were down by 15-20 points for the majority of the game and won. I still can't believe we stole that game. Sydney imploded in the last quarter and Khazzouh getting fouled out with over half the quarter to go hurt them immensely.

Randle was terrible in the first half and even some of the third quarter but he took over the last quarter and we wouldn't have won without him.

Just an incredible victory to be down by such a big margin for the majority of the game and to somehow win was a sensational effort by the boys.

Crazy comeback that last quarter. Williams and Russell were gold in the commentary box

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsportsmanlike call was a joke. Refs handed the W to United.

I'm glad someone else said it, because I completely agree. On the upside, the Breakers look to have pulled themselves together after a sloppy start.

I'm glad someone else said it, because I completely agree. On the upside, the Breakers look to have pulled themselves together after a sloppy start.
The foul should have been on Majok but the slightest of nudges on Goulding from Webster and they call unsportsmanlike and basically cost NZ the game.

The foul should have been on Majok but the slightest of nudges on Goulding from Webster and they call unsportsmanlike and basically cost NZ the game.

Yep.

I watched the replay again and you can clearly see the refs covering their microphones while discussing the call. Why?????? The NBL has some serious explaining to do.... Amateur hour!!

You could see Vickerman urging them to look again saying they got it wrong. Very much a home town call.

Unsportsmanlike call was a joke. Refs handed the W to United.

Bullshit call! Great for the game but that was a trash call.

Great game spoiled, f..ked home town call at the end, every guard pushes off, if you call that a foul let at all a unsportsmanlike foul you will need 40 man benches. That ref that called offensive then changed it to unsportsmanlike should never be seen again.
Nbl looking better but let's see what's done about this ,don't want to see the afl sweep under the carpet rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back