FTA-TV Neighbours and Home and Away: Cringe-worthy moments Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

From the "no character has any concept of a conflict of interest" file, the other day I saw a scene where Brennan walked into the police interview room and started interrogating Georgia about some crime she'd committed.

To be fair he wasn't the lead investigating officer. That person had (correctly) stopped the interview and left the room because Georgia had asked for a lawyer.

Didn't watch the rest of the episode but I'm assuming the ethics and standards department stood him down pending a full review of his conduct.

So Georgia's been gone about five minutes, she's coming back eventually (in theory at least) and they've already introduced a new love interest for Kyle, is that about right?
I don't think Georgia is coming back, and Amy was always going to be a replacement for her as Kyle's love interest.

What will be terrible to watch will be Paige ogling over the new Brennan brother that arrives this week. You know she'll end up getting with him as well.

I don't think Georgia is coming back, and Amy was always going to be a replacement for her as Kyle's love interest.

What will be terrible to watch will be Paige ogling over the new Brennan brother that arrives this week. You know she'll end up getting with him as well.

I know the actress isn't coming back, but the storyline is she's off in Germany with her mother, not that she's run out of Kyle's life. I'd be more faithful to her anyway :p

Sheila ogling the brothers in the promos is much more cringeworthy. If it was reversed and Lou or Karl were ogling Paige and her half-sisters there'd be an uproar.
Paige would have to go for a conversion Elaine-style, Nate is more his type apparently :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know the actress isn't coming back, but the storyline is she's off in Germany with her mother, not that she's run out of Kyle's life. I'd be more faithful to her anyway :p

Sheila ogling the brothers in the promos is much more cringeworthy. If it was reversed and Lou or Karl were ogling Paige and her half-sisters there'd be an uproar.
Paige would have to go for a conversion Elaine-style, Nate is more his type apparently :D
They could have replaced the actress like they did with Declan Napier all those years ago; and like they have intermediately done with Libby over the years she has been in Ramsay St. But the effect will go because the new actress probably wont be as hot.

I could see Karl being more of an ogler, rather than Lou. He has a history of dating younger women. but if they were to pick male actors to ogle at new hot actresses they will go for Toadie and Kyle (which is kinda what Amy has done for Kyle)

The writers a current in a spot of bother with Nate. After Chris left for New York they have struggled to find him a long term storyline and possible a boyfriend (as they all seem to have a gf/bf with little time in between). They tried to make him Imogen's GBF, and then tried to et him hooking up with with other guys. Having the new Brennan brother play for the other team will prove to be an annoyance against once one of them decides to leave the show.

The writers a current in a spot of bother with Nate. After Chris left for New York they have struggled to find him a long term storyline and possible a boyfriend (as they all seem to have a gf/bf with little time in between). They tried to make him Imogen's GBF, and then tried to et him hooking up with with other guys. Having the new Brennan brother play for the other team will prove to be an annoyance against once one of them decides to leave the show.

they need to get georgia's ex, scotty, back!!!:D

Paige's birthday was so cringeworthy; the costumes, the dialogue. Was so bad.

yeah, it was awful.

e new Brennan brother they're really plumbing new depths in terms of acting ability, which is quite an achievement when you think about it.

the new brennan actor makes the actor who played mason look like a thespian.:D

So Georgia's been gone about five minutes, she's coming back eventually (in theory at least) and they've already introduced a new love interest for Kyle, is that about right?

So they held off for about six weeks before a Kyle-Amy almost-snog :drunk:

Georgia is still alive, right? I didn't miss a storyline where her plane to Germany was shot down over Ukraine or anything?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back