News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when they were both s**t! :D

GTFO.png

Perhaps the Crows should do what Hawthorn did last year and introduce their new clash just before the end of the season before it starts being used.

Make it happen Adelaide!!!!!

Could be worse: You could be like Brisbane and made wear either their home, away or clash jumper in a final;)

Just depends who is designing it, if its Puma, there might be a problem, if its the clubs graphic designer, why not make 50 jumpers and sell them online and have them mass produced under the new manufacturer for 2013.

I know it would never happen, but its better than wearing the current one in a final.

Just depends who is designing it, if its Puma, there might be a problem, if its the clubs graphic designer, why not make 50 jumpers and sell them online and have them mass produced under the new manufacturer for 2013.

They're contracted to wear Reebok this season. No way Reebok would OK giving Puma a leg up like that.

They're contracted to wear Reebok this season. No way Reebok would OK giving Puma a leg up like that.

I agree 100% also don't think Puma would be happy with the new design being released with Reebok labeling.

I just wish we could avoid the current clash appearing this weekend.

I agree 100% also don't think Puma would be happy with the new design being released with Reebok labeling.

I just wish we could avoid the current clash appearing this weekend.
We can
Make the AFL see that Hawthorn = light kit and Crows = dark kit
We've got 2 days and a couple of hours, let's make the dimwits at AFL House see some sense!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly do not see a clash* happening here: :confused:
*The AFL's definition of a clash is terribly wrong
HawthornvsAdelaidePrelim2012_zpsef1799dc.png

However it is going to look like this:
HawthornvsAdelaidePrelim2012_zps196615ef.jpg

http://trololololololololololo.com/

I honestly do not see a clash* happening here: :confused:
*The AFL's definition of a clash is terribly wrong
HawthornvsAdelaidePrelim2012_zpsef1799dc.png
Some (by no means me) would argue too much mutual gold.
But IMO this works on the "Dark vs Light" rules, and the "who has more white" rules.
So what rules have they decided to use?
At least they're consistent. Crows have had to wear clash away against Hawthorn for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back