News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mines a home as well. One of those cheap retail rebel sport ones though. Picked it up for $20 :)
NthMelbjumper009.jpg
Mine's signed by Van Berlo and Sanderson, and it's got the side panels and sponsors! :D

It's funny you mention the side panels, I'm about to add navy stretchy material from lincraft to make it tight and have side panels.
Sounds good! Nothing like a DIY job to make the cheap guernsey look real :D
I won my guernsey in an auction 6 months ago and they still haven't taken out the money! :eek:
Do you want pics?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure which topic this is best suited for - but here is Fitzroy AFC's newly designed clash guernsey for the Division C Grand Final this weekend:

419066_449655638412652_60464754_n.jpg

KooGa have a deal with the VAFA. I don't know how many divisions or the extent their supplying, but it's pretty cool. Hopefully they're giving some jumpers for low division colts clubs next year...

Have any of you guys noticed the yellow sponsors board during this game? It's Rebel sport advertising Umbro. I mean, this is surely like advertising Sherrin at the rugby. Is this worth reading into?

It's an electronic sign. They're just programmed, there isn't any need for them to be put into the system too far in advance.

Also, Umbro bowed out of the rugby market a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back