News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow

How does that get approved for sale? Almost as bad as the whisker, well probably nowhere near
Sad-but-true.jpg

Ugh. I like the idea but I hate the execution.

The ISC lettering and the 1870 on the back should BOTH be the same colour. Either black or white. I'd use black, personally, but white is fine. The chevrons are also the wrong way around, colour wise. It looks weird with white on top. Black should be on top.

I like it, and I'll probably wind up buying one, but, honestly, that's a rush job with minimal thought put into it.

The ISC lettering and the 1870 on the back should BOTH be the same colour. Either black or white. I'd use black, personally, but white is fine. The chevrons are also the wrong way around, colour wise. It looks weird with white on top. Black should be on top.

I like it, and I'll probably wind up buying one, but, honestly, that's a rush job with minimal thought put into it.

The white 1870 annoys me.

Footy socks are actually really good to go hiking in, i'd have bought a s**t-tonne for my year 9 hiking camps.
they could sell both really easily, and would probably make more of a profit than they are now anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody shouldn't be any more than $20 for socks.

I paid $25 ea a pair for Freo home & away, the club doesn't sell them normally I had to beg to get a pair. The ones the club sell don't have the anchors on them or the afl logo.

They're so bloody comfy though. Worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footy socks are actually really good to go hiking in, i'd have bought a s**t-tonne for my year 9 hiking camps.
they could sell both really easily, and would probably make more of a profit than they are now anyway
At the North sales? Yeah I couldn't turn down 2 pairs for $5 each!

Looks like St Kilda will have the same home jumper this year - just went to the ISC site and this graphic was on there. Interestingly, the other clubs' graphics have their sponsor logos on the jumpers, but St Kilda's still doesn't - not sure if that means they're waiting to announce another jumper sponsor to alternate with Dare, or it was simply drawn up before the Dare annoumcement. The only difference to the jumper looks like the lettering on the inside of the collar (just "St Kilda Football Club"). Nothing more in the shop, though - it's still just a 2014 training top in the St Kilda section: http://www.iscsport.com/
iscsite_jan2015_.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like St Kilda will have the same home jumper this year - just went to the ISC site and this graphic was on there. Interestingly, the other clubs' graphics have their sponsor logos on the jumpers, but St Kilda's still doesn't - not sure if that means they're waiting to announce another jumper sponsor to alternate with Dare, or it was simply drawn up before the Dare annoumcement. The only difference to the jumper looks like the lettering on the inside of the collar (just "St Kilda Football Club"). Nothing more in the shop, though - it's still just a 2014 training top in the St Kilda section: http://www.iscsport.com/
View attachment 106086
Looks like they've photoshopped the sponsor logo out. Look closely, there's a solid square where there should be a sponsor.

Numbers will probably be white.
How much thought do you need to put into a recolour of an exiting design? ISC have generally done a superb job.
But as I've said before the thing that shits me is that stupid patch logo thing above the hem. It's overkill & clutter.

View attachment 106086

That QBE logo looks really weird on the swans jumper. Especially when you compare the gaps on all the others to that one. Its like its centered, plus it's overly big to begin with.

That QBE logo looks really weird on the swans jumper. Especially when you compare the gaps on all the others to that one. Its like its centered, plus it's overly big to begin with.
It does. All the other logos (except Ford due to its shape, however the Ford text applies to this) starts at the beginning of the curve of the collar, whereas the QBE one starts almost in the centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back