News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we heard anything on whether the Saints are going to be getting any new gear for 2015? Obviously sticking with ISC, but doesn't look like any of their 2015 gear has arrived yet.
Early to mid January I think?

Have we heard anything on whether the Saints are going to be getting any new gear for 2015? Obviously sticking with ISC, but doesn't look like any of their 2015 gear has arrived yet.
Go back a few (probably more than a few with all the crap posted here) pages. Someone else already asked this and got explainations

Nor has half of Fremantle's. Our first pick wore a new polo for the grey-skied sub-Baywatch beach shoot they always do, but the boys have all been wearing the 2014 polos – plus the old shorts, hoodies, and training jumpers.

Some gear has come, though. You tend to see staff and players plenty of times every day living around here, and they're all wearing new caps and shirts.

b-what.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a fetisch for ugly guernseys. It all started with Germany Italia 90 green away kit
Ugly retro vintage uniforms are the most beautiful.

Ugly is relative.

How ugly do you mean?

Australian soccer in the 90s ugly?
australia-home-football-shirt-1991.jpg

French rugby ugly?
tumblr_static_san_fran_soccer.jpg

Or NRL 'we don't care what we look like, please just buy the jumpers' ugly?
dogsgold.jpg
that socceroos one:hearts:

Ugly is relative.

How ugly do you mean?

Australian soccer in the 90s ugly?
australia-home-football-shirt-1991.jpg

French rugby ugly?
tumblr_static_san_fran_soccer.jpg

Or NRL 'we don't care what we look like, please just buy the jumpers' ugly?
dogsgold.jpg
That Cantebury one looks mad, I wouldn't mind one tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back