News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look, Crows guernsey going for $130 on their store

And thee design features:

• [*]Aiming Crow - The image of the Crow captured on the front of the guernsey, shows it in the aim pose. The design within the Crow shows the different air and sea currents that the Crow faces on its journey, and in the confines of the Crow are fish and jellyfish that represent the water it travels over on those long journeys.
    [*]Diving Crow - In this image, the Crow is in his diving action (Fire Pose) on its way to achieve its goal. The Crow demonstrates drive and strength in its pursuit to provide for its family regardless of the environment or barriers it may face. Designs within the image again represent the environment the Crow faces throughout its life - prey, sea, wind and tidal forces. When the Crow is in the diving position the image also becomes a mean facial mask expression, depicting tactical aggression as the bird endeavours to overcome the harsh elements of its environment in order to catch its prey.

if you shorten the beak on the crows Indigenous guernsey I think it cleans up the design a bit & makes it look less like an Ibis/Pelican
edited_indigenous_guernsey.png

Checked out the Essendon ANZAC jumper when I went to their home ground this evening, the jumper just didn't seem to fit well on the mannequin and looked really odd. The mannequin also had black shorts on.

Also got a look at the Essendon woollen retro jumper, it had the VFL logo and the '80-'96 logo on it.

The players representing the Bombers this season should feel right at home then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Crows jumper is pretty sweet. As I said with the Hawthorn clash, though, my whole perception of modern jumpers has been destroyed over the last 12 months or so.

When it first became clear that every club was going to have an indigenous round jumper last year, I assumed that they'd be similar to Richmond's jumpers and be club's regular jumpers made up of patterns. If you'd told me 14 months ago that Adelaide were going to wear that jumper in a game for premiership points, I would have scoffed and said it's the worst footy jumper I've ever seen. But after last year's round, I'd say it's just about the best indigenous jumpers we've seen.

An all navy back would be so much better than the mankini, though.

118831_76692e413494d0a19008e9d14415547c.jpg

borat-neon-green-swimsuit19.jpg

Adelaide's traditional home and away jumpers should be more navy and less poxy rings. I would dislike them so much less if they had a respectable jumper.

Indigenous jumper is great though. They've nailed it this year - well done AFC.

That's your old mate Brad!

hope that yellow 420 cart is outside Adelaide Oval before games!

WHY?? Once the AO and SANFL get their hands on it, they will be charging more for a pie and sauce than the day time hookers charge for a handy on Hindley

Outside, not in the venue

How much does a handy on Hindley cost?

Don't they control sales on the concourse too?

No idea, but if it takes a special woman to be a day time hooker in Camden County, I'm tipping it's half that in Crow Town

Don't they control sales on the concourse too?

No idea, but if it takes a special woman to be a day time hooker in Camden County, I'm tipping it's half that in Crow Town
I'm not sure but i'd think it'd be less takings on the outside at least. Very astute from Koch to chase Four n Twenty, sticking it to the limey campaigners (SANFL) running catering at AO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back