News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright the apparel/manufacturers stuff has its own thread now so it can stay out of here. Let's keep this primarily news-based.

This, from the Brisbane board...

Whilst I'm breaking news, and I'm not sure if this is common knowledge, the Premiership Lion is going to be a little larger than it was last was.

Then why have them? The Hawthorn embossed logo was sort of a cool feature that didn't detract from the overall look at all because you couldn't see it. This hasn't been a cool feature since the 90s.

They've been on Puma WC jumpers for a while, they're only on the player issue's though. They're barely noticeable even from a few metres away.

Alright the apparel/manufacturers stuff has its own thread now so it can stay out of here. Let's keep this primarily news-based.

I really hope it's not paddle pop size...

Oh God, that means this doesn't it?
znscgz.jpg

"We returned the Premiership Lion" doesn't necessarily mean "We returned the Premiership Jumper" I guess.

Then why have them? The Hawthorn embossed logo was sort of a cool feature that didn't detract from the overall look at all because you couldn't see it. This hasn't been a cool feature since the 90s.

If the net practical impact is zero, why not have them? It's a neat little feature of authentic jumpers that folks can appreciate close up and adds a tiny bit more separation between authentics and replicas.

Oh God, that means this doesn't it?
znscgz.jpg

"We returned the Premiership Lion" doesn't necessarily mean "We returned the Premiership Jumper" I guess.
Won't happen. The real jumper is coming back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The home jumper will now have a red box on the front with the white sponsor logo in front of it, while the clash will have a red rectangle with the white sponsor inside
Sorry for the huge pics.
Woodside_VERTBOX_rev-red.png
Woodside_HORZBOX_rev-red.png

So now Freo's just as ugly as any other club, really. Maybe only the Swans have a case for decent integration. At least it's a club colour, I guess

Has anybody done up a set of sponsors for each club with matching/complementary colours?
Eg Woodside for GC/Syd

I was in Subiaco today and when I drove past Patersons Stadium, I saw a massive line outside the Eagles team store. Any idea what's on sale?

I was in Subiaco today and when I drove past Patersons Stadium, I saw a massive line outside the Eagles team store. Any idea what's on sale?

Pretty sure Cox had a book signing today.

So now Freo's just as ugly as any other club, really. Maybe only the Swans have a case for decent integration. At least it's a club colour, I guess

Not even, the blue Citi box on the back is large and ugly. Preferred the thinner white variant from 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back