News New Jumpers for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick straw poll, is anyone else having any issues with the new image proxy for embedded photos? I know a couple of people on here have had trouble with dead links, images not appearing, things not copying and the like but I wanted to see or make sure if it was widespread before deciding whether to raise anything with admin. Thanks :)

I have random images not work, but see others commenting on them, so it's clearly not a case of "this image is broken for everyone".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my opinion:
#1 has too many strange gradients for no apparent reason. #2 looks incomplete. The way the logo sits (touching) in #4 is unattractive and unsophisticated...
I think Mero's is the cleanest of the four designs, despite its boringness...

Personally hope Mero wins it just so out of the years of designs and stuff that have occured on this board, at least one will make it to reality.

Personally hope Mero wins it just so out of the years of designs and stuff that have occured on this board, at least one will make it to reality.
One already has. The Stickman jumper used in the Saints preseason was from here

You've obviously never played AFL Live 2007.
Yes, good call. I was originally disgruntled at IR Guru's lack of attention to detail, however it did look clean and pleasing on the eye.

In saying that, the black numbers are unique (even more so since Hawthorn reverted to the gold back). I'd hate to see them sucked into uniform modernisation and change the brilliantly intricate feature.

Yes, good call. I was originally disgruntled at IR Guru's lack of attention to detail, however it did look clean and pleasing on the eye.

In saying that, the black numbers are unique (even more so since Hawthorn reverted to the gold back). I'd hate to see them sucked into uniform modernisation and change the brilliantly intricate feature.

F**k, I absolutely loved this game. Mero helped out with the jumpers for this, yeah? I remember playing through seasons upon seasons and never getting bored with all the heritage guernseys and such.

Was it also this one that had that Essendon player as a fat ginger? That glitch irritated me to no end.

F**k, I absolutely loved this game. Mero helped out with the jumpers for this, yeah? I remember playing through seasons upon seasons and never getting bored with all the heritage guernseys and such.

Was it also this one that had that Essendon player as a fat ginger? That glitch irritated me to no end.

That was AFL Live 2004 haha, Joe Misiti the fat ranga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back