News New Jumpers for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick straw poll then; How many kids have you seen wearing the last one, and compare that to how many kids you've seen wearing the Home jumper.
The perception is they're making them cartoons to sell to kids, but kids actually want to look like their heroes on weekends.
Maybe I'm the unusual one, but when I was a kid a lot of the things I drew and painted in art were footy-related, and I found it a lot easy to draw or paint a Geelong guernsey than I would have for Brisbane Bears!

Maybe a trial collar for next year on the warm up top?

I have to say though, I can't say I hate the Canterbury stuff.
At least they are sticking their neck out there and trying something.
Plus at the conclusion of this year who will even remember what the previous years warm up tops and media polo's looked like.

I'm mostly disapointed because I'd be buying a decent warm-up and/or training top + hoodies, it's cool they're trying something, just, not this.
I think adding in extra colours outside of the playing jumper will become the norm.

No chance that North will wear the pink stripes as a breast cancer/women in AFL guernsey?

because obviously pink means female right 2015 is a great time to be alive

The NM/Pink has happened before with the PS jumper being pink last year and other years the training gear. Wasn't someone in the squad that idolized Pink (the singer) and made a jumper for her and she didn't show up?
There was no pre-season jumper last year, the one before that was just a recoloured ps jumper used for training(?) and I believe sold to youth girls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2016 WB Clash jumper. Oh dear. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
52864-western-bulldogs-2016-mens-on-field-clash-guernsey-2000.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back