Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his track record of going down without a fight...
I'm sure time will prove me wrong cos it only takes one sucker to give this idiot another chance somewhere, but...

How is he possibly employable in another management role anywhere? I say that because it seems to me he never saw himself as a career coach/football person because of the extra business qualifications he was happy to undertake first while on a paid holiday and second during the god-damn season.

He has rammed Essendon into the ground not just through an inability to coach but through a chaotic management failure which started the moment he walked in the door. And displayed a lack of willingness to accept responsibility for anything when it turned shithouse.

I know he's not really going to struggle for work, but sheesh...

Poor hirdy

Stupid ******* campaigner that he is

Maybe now essendon can finally move on albeit with a club doctor that sat by and did sfa whilst players were jabbed up to their eyeballs with who knows what

Jimmy Hird, comes on in decides to coach a bit, says "stuff this" so he takes a year off in france with his loudmouth missus, goes back to work for a bit, gets pansted, then gets sacked and payed out... all the while maintaining his innocence and that justice will prevail.

He trolled the bummers good :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know what QF is played on the Saturday night? Is it 1v4 or 2v3?
2 v 3 will be Friday. 1 v 4 and 6 v 7 will be Saturday but if a Victorian club like Richmond is 6th there's a very good chance they'll get Saturday night and 1 v 4 will be Saturday arvo.

Footy > Some engagement thing
People get engaged all the time. Statistically it's pretty likely you'll be able to attend these same people's next engagement party in the future after the divorce.

Get new friends.

Easiest solution, family on the other hand....... I've got my sisters engagement party on Saturday the 5th, so miss our last home game, plus my son's birthday is always PF weekend, and my Daughters is next Sunday, so not only is the end of this year slightly tricky to navigate, it's gunna be the same for many more years!!!!!

Easiest solution, family on the other hand....... I've got my sisters engagement party on Saturday the 5th, so miss our last home game, plus my son's birthday is always PF weekend, and my Daughters is next Sunday, so not only is the end of this year slightly tricky to navigate, it's gunna be the same for many more years!!!!!
Who's fault is that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back