Oppo Camp Non-Freo finals chat- The Other Guys

Remove this Banner Ad

My heart doesn't know what it wants. Generally, if it's close in the last quarter, I won't be able to stop myself from barracking against them. Emotion aside I'd think the Hawks will be too experienced for the Weags tonight. They've had a great year but are still a massive unknown for the finals.

Are they really wearing that piece of crap tonight?
Yep. They petitioned the AFL to wear their home jumper but it clashes too much with west coast. So if it's a hawks/wce grand final (which it won't), then Hawks will have to wear their power rangers jumper for that too because west coast finished higher.

My heart doesn't know what it wants. Generally, if it's close in the last quarter, I won't be able to stop myself from barracking against them. Emotion aside I'd think the Hawks will be too experienced for the Weags tonight. They've had a great year but are still a massive unknown for the finals.
I just want to see a guy at work cry when the eagles go out in straight sets

Wont be that hard for me, I hate this Hawthorn team and ****head supporters as much as any Eagles' lot.

Yep. They petitioned the AFL to wear their home jumper but it clashes too much with west coast. So if it's a hawks/wce grand final (which it won't), then Hawks will have to wear their power rangers jumper for that too because west coast finished higher.

I just want to see a guy at work cry when the eagles go out in straight sets

Straight sets would be lovely after the s**t we've had to put up with from them all year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be barracking for the Eagles for the first time ever. Will also be drinking heavily so I don't remember the ordeal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back