Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Self confessed top contributor of said thread, dismissing each and every attempt to elevate Martin over Ablett by the same few deranged Richmond supporters.

Yeah I don't know how you do it, would drive me nuts.

I don't think they can ever be convinced he's not as good as they think he is.

The AFL's 7 day concussion policy is becoming more and more untenable.

It's not a very bold prediction that it will be much closer to the 21 days being adopted by other sporting codes.
It's 12 days, not 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been living under a rock
What did Taryn Thomas do?

According to the AFL he engaged in "multiple acts of misconduct including threatening a woman via direct messages multiple times".

You can guarantee the AFL would only be publicising what they can easily prove and what is enough to justify the suspension and sacking. There's nothing to be gained from detailing any further allegations.

According to the AFL he engaged in "multiple acts of misconduct including threatening a woman via direct messages multiple times".

You can guarantee the AFL would only be publicising what they can easily prove and what is enough to justify the suspension and sacking. There's nothing to be gained from detailing any further allegations.
SEN reported this morning ‘inappropriate behaviour towards a woman’

Not defending him but you feel north people deserve a bit more than that
Unless it’s in the courts

If I understand the reporting correctly he allegedly threatened to distribute intimate video to intimidate the woman concerned.

If I understand the reporting correctly he allegedly threatened to distribute intimate video to intimidate the woman concerned.

I think that was the original accusations from 12 months plus ago and extra stuff has happened since which is really not smart when he was effectively on good behaviour with North / AFL.

I think that was the original accusations from 12 months plus ago and extra stuff has happened since which is really not smart when he was effectively on good behaviour with North / AFL.

Ah, ok. I haven't followed it that closely, so thanks for the clarification.

Obviously a very slow learner with significant issues.

They told you he was threatening a woman via direct message multiple times. That's enough to justify the sacking and if he disagrees he can take them to court.

I think the woman and Thomas's right to privacy trump any public interest in this case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back