Oppo Camp Non-Pies Pre-Season Talk/News

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe yes, may be not. The AFL industry has been short of ethics for some time so its only fair that I take the cautious approach and assume guilt until otherwise proven innocent.

The facts that there is a bigger contract on the table then the one he signed last season at GWS raises enough doubt for me, but I wont hold it against you if you think otherwise. I am just stating an opinion.
Nah, I was just asking the question. On the surface it seems to be a case of signing a contract, then being offered a much better one and deciding that he wants out any way he can. If thats the case then he needs to harden up and get over it. If his issues run a little deeper than homesickness, then I guess I have to cut him some slack. I don't know whether they do or don't having said that.

A few players going down with injury across the AFL. I know our game is crazy tough, but in what other sports do players get serious injuries in training, when they are not even playing competition matches?

A few players going down with injury across the AFL. I know our game is crazy tough, but in what other sports do players get serious injuries in training, when they are not even playing competition matches?
nfl

I guess it's a whole matter of train like your play. With the high demands of AFL football these days you either do it, or you get left behind.

I hope that reads 'NFL' not 'NFI'?:(
no it is NFL, still trying to learn the basics of the computer, don't know any of that other stuff.
my bad that l do not use caps lock properly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too soon to be a coincidence?

While I hope it's Schache for the laughs and list fit, at a guess I'd say the prime candidates are Rich or Mayes.

Dad said it was a Vic Boy wanted to come home and Said he won there 1st year player Thing. So I guess it's Lewis Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back