Oppo Camp Non-Pies Pre-Season Talk/News

Remove this Banner Ad

When the other clubs and their supporters show compassion for our injured players, I will reciprocate.
Until then.
Suck eggs Giants!
Pretty sure there was a significant amount of sympathy from oppo supporters when Shaz did his ACL. You'll always get some flogs who gloat in a kids misfortune though...

So Ollie Wines about to re-sign with the POwer. Well, thats another top talent Tiger fans thought they had stitched up<
Next we will be hearing how O'Meara was a Tigers supporter as a kid and so is going to be a Tigerland next year.

What a bunch of losers - both supporters and club

So Ollie Wines about to re-sign with the POwer. Well, thats another top talent Tiger fans thought they had stitched up<
Next we will be hearing how O'Meara was a Tigers supporter as a kid and so is going to be a Tigerland next year.

What a bunch of losers - both supporters and club

After what KB and Bitchmond did over the Treloar Trade. No Wonder no one wants to go there

More to life than money mate.

In my old job the worst thing my boss could
ever have said to me was "give legal a call". I'd rather set myself on fire and jump out the window.

By the same token I have several friends who have law degrees and they're great people.

You have to wade through a river of dickheads to find them though.

Last edited:
In my old job the worst thing my boss could
ever have said to me was "give legal a call". I'd rather set myself on fire and jump out the window.

By the same token I have several friends who have law degrees and they're great people.

Your have to wade through a river of dickheads to find them though.

Lawyers are chick magnets though. Even law students clean up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine the crap we would cop if we were the club that didn't trade Cam McCarthy last trade period ?

While GWS were under no obligation to trade him, it appears to have bitten them in the butt big time for not doing so.

I just can't imagine the media or the public going as soft on us for not trading in this instance, especially after he still hasn't returned to Sydney.

Nice one Matthews and Gubby Allan...how's them apples ?:rolleyes:

Imagine the crap we would cop if we were the club that didn't trade Cam McCarthy last trade period ?

While GWS were under no obligation to trade him, it appears to have bitten them in the butt big time for not doing so.

I just can't imagine the media or the public going as soft on us for not trading in this instance, especially after he still hasn't returned to Sydney.

Nice one Matthews and Gubby Allan...how's them apples ?:rolleyes:

That would be the same thing IF we did not Trade Beams when he asked to be Traded

Next we will be hearing how O'Meara was a Tigers supporter as a kid and so is going to be a Tigerland next year. What a bunch of losers - both supporters and club
How do you really feel about them, BP? :p

The worst captain in the AFL is keeping his job:

MARC Murphy will be confirmed as Carlton captain for a fourth season.

The Blues’ off-season “reset” under new coach Brendon Bolton hasn’t extended to the club’s on-field leader, with Murphy given the nod to continue.

Bolton said he was “really open-minded” about the captaincy when he took over in November, but was impressed by the midfielder’s leadership qualities over summer.

Murphy is expected to be named at the head of a leadership group featuring at least one new name as Carlton looks to start its re-birth.

The Blues made a whopping 15 changes to their list in the off-season, embarked on a new recruiting strategy and appointed a fresh coaching panel.

But Murphy’s own form — runner-up in the 2015 best-and-fairest — and a lack of suitable challengers to his captaincy saw him re-appointed after input from players and coaches.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...6/news-story/970a388801b57a89594fcc80b3f6834d

I like that bit about lack of suitable challengers for the job. If only I had a dollar for every time I've heard a Carlton supporter say Kade Simpson should have the job (probably the only player over at that lot who I have a modicum of respect for)...

Oh well, continued Carlton mediocrity awaits. Here's to you, Captain Hairstyle! :D:drunk:

mDRG1jm.gif

gyw0AB8.gif

k1b8fID.gif

Yrmad55.gif

sDJLauX.gif

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...6/news-story/970a388801b57a89594fcc80b3f6834d

I like that bit about lack of suitable challengers for the job. If only I had a dollar for every time I've heard a Carlton supporter say Kade Simpson should have the job (probably the only player over at that lot who I have a modicum of respect for)...

Oh well, continued Carlton mediocrity awaits. Here's to you, Captain Hairstyle! :D:drunk:

mDRG1jm.gif

gyw0AB8.gif

k1b8fID.gif

Yrmad55.gif

sDJLauX.gif

They have no one else though;)

mDRG1jm.gif

gyw0AB8.gif

k1b8fID.gif

Yrmad55.gif

sDJLauX.gif

That third one MagpieBat is probably the softest thing I have seen on the football field.

The fact he is the captain of Carlton makes it all the more enjoyable to watch :D

mDRG1jm.gif

gyw0AB8.gif

k1b8fID.gif

Yrmad55.gif

sDJLauX.gif

Those gifs never get old. :thumbsu:

That third one MagpieBat is probably the softest thing I have seen on the football field.

The fact he is the captain of Carlton makes it all the more enjoyable to watch :D

And it was just after the game had started! How's that for setting a tone and an example for the rest of your team? 'Watch and learn from your captain, boys! I'll just squib this contest and melt like a soft serve cone!' :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back