No Oppo Supporters NOOOOOOOOOOO - NicNat selected in IR squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure mate, I know nothing about music and you do. Well done. Great post. :)

i better tell those rappers that have used beats from my tunes (with my permission) they can't use them anymore coz I don't know anything about writing tunes, hip hop or otherwise. I'll send em to you next time they need a producer for thier album. Better tell the radio stations to stop playing my bands songs as well. Thanks for setting me straight.

Fair enough.. I didnt say you knew nothing about music, and i knew it all btw. You made a comment about something that was'nt entirely correct.
I dont care anough about Kanye to really care anyway. Was'nt trying to set you straight either.
Thats great you have had success with your music, would have thought you would'nt be so quick to diss others then.
Either way its all good, no offence intended. :):thumbsu:

Fair enough.. I didnt say you knew nothing about music, and i knew it all btw. You made a comment about something that was'nt entirely correct.
I dont care anough about Kanye to really care anyway. Was'nt trying to set you straight either.
Thats great you have had success with your music, would have thought you would'nt be so quick to diss others then.
Either way its all good, no offence intended. :):thumbsu:

Fair enough mate. It night of been me misinterpreting it as coming off that way and if so then my mistake.
I only dis those that I feel profit from the hard work and skills of others who have taken the time to learn an thier instrument to the point where they can walk out in front of thousand of people and play it as good if not better than what's on the record. I'm not a fan of backing tapes or people stealing someone else's tunes, using a small section of it and then talking over the top and calling themselves musicians. Anyway, I know that many people do like that, so to each their own. I appreciate you being able to have a civil discussion about it.

Nic Nat and Fyfe press conference

10500588_10152952977352224_9134328332576363447_n.jpg

1441306_10152952875322224_5141937563233067677_n.jpg

Is Jobe Watson going to play?
Play what? The Price is Right?

'And here is your host ASADA! Jobe Watson come on down!'

(But I think its up in the air, although I saw mention of them getting a special allowance to play, a joke in itself even in this whole saga)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nic Nat late out.....well at least I hope he is!
You hope he's injured ??

I'd rather he has a great game and get's a good run into his body. He's no more or less likely to get injured than in pre-season training, so may as well represent his country, play with other great players, and give the fans something to cheer about.

You hope he's injured ??

I'd rather he has a great game and get's a good run into his body. He's no more or less likely to get injured than in pre-season training, so may as well represent his country, play with other great players, and give the fans something to cheer about.

No, I just hope he doesn't play and get injured in a game that means absolutely nothing. It's a gimmick, a game invented so the AFL can try and still get some revenue in the off season. As dodgy as Freo's decision with Fyfe is, they have the right idea, don't risk your star player when it's completely unnecessary.

If fyfe is saying he wants to play, but the club are hesitant, then I guess you're right. To me it seems, from the outside anyway, that's the risks far out way the rewards.
Fyfe has no soul, and Lyon definitely wouldn't want him to play. I reckon you can tell NN feels pretty strongly about it, though going purely from his social media, which admittedly isn't that good a source but he seems like a genuine guy

I'm looking forward to watching Nic tomorrow night.

Although we're deprived of the spectacle of Nic Nat to Fyfe I still would watch for this guy alone, the Irish will never have played against anything like him before and might actually poo themselves a bit.

I also agree that it does mean a bit to the players, representing your country in front of 40,000 rabid Sandgropers and drunken Irish hooligans is worth it no matter the format or game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back