Status
Not open for further replies.

nflfan

Senior List
Aug 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
dont know much about north, but is Blake the little quick bloke?

is Saul with that blonde chick dean? i went to school with her.

I remember hearing an incident about some Chops bloke.. no idea what happened or who he was at the time though. Didnt even know he came from north :confused:

Re: Northern Football League Division 1 - Part III

If true, North won't be playing in the GF. I suspect it's going to be Mont then.

p.s. Before you girls get to malicious keep in mind there's two sides to every story.

Re: Northern Football League Division 1 - Part III

If true, North won't be playing in the GF. I suspect it's going to be Mont then.

p.s. Before you girls get to malicious keep in mind there's two sides to every story.
Too true Boof - two sides to every coin.

Pity for North though if this story has legs. Saul was clearly their best against H'Berg last week.

Why does WPL player Luke Vincitorio's father always foul mouth off when his son gets bagged by the opposition supporters, he plays in the ones but his father is so protective of his son as if he is still playing junior football ,Bundoora watch out

Why does WPL player Luke Vincitorio's father always foul mouth off when his son gets bagged by the opposition supporters, he plays in the ones but his father is so protective of his son as if he is still playing junior football ,Bundoora watch out
Can't recall the opposition ever realy getting stuck into him, but in saying that he's only an 18yr old so ofcourse his old man would be protective of him

Well, one last round of H&A NFL Div1 footy awaits us and some very interesting games to be played.

Lalor vs Greensborough - Both have shown promise during the season to then stumble and lose games they would expect to collect. Hopefully they kick the shizenhausen out of each other, and Boro win by a point with an after the siren kick into the howling Sydney crescent wind.

Northcote Park vs Heidelberg - Do N.P have what it takes?? They have gloated that they do at various times through the season and here is a chance to have a geniune crack. A win here would give them great confidence going into the finals and the bergs will be just coasting. - Bergs for me

• North Heidelberg vs Thomastown - No real care. Norf by lots. Thanks for your efforts Thomastown, your first couple of games this year were great but served up shite from R 3 onwards. Of course talk of troubles abound down at the kennel, but this is when they become the most dangerous particularly on finals eve.

W Preston Lakeside vs Bundoora - This probably almost deserves to be game of the round. Both sides have been disappointing at times this year. Roosters spent alot of coin in leadup to the season and have reaped at best mediocre results in return. Bunnies season is on the line. A defeat here would almost certainly see them fall from the final 4 (given that Norf should win and have a great % and as long as Bergs dont beat Parkers by 350+ pts) . - I hate 'em both, but would love the Bunnies to fall over themselves and have an earler than usual start to Mad Monday. What would stringa think of this? Ha ha

Eltham vs Montmorency - last but least, clearly the game of the round - perhaps even the season. Mont have thir last final chance to show they are a geniune contender and would like to consolidate their 2nd position on the ladder. The young Panthers have been terrific this season (yes I am unashamedly & proudly biased) particulary in the 2nd half. The Panthers are looking for Pride to go along with their Passion and to claim their 3rd Final 4 scalp of the season.

The game will be played at the immaculate Panther Park - (aka Home of NFL Div 3 Grand Final). Looking forward to a Massive crowd being in attendance to watch these long time, cross town arch rivals who always put on an awesome display (Yep, I have conveniently & selectively erased 29 years of history from my mind) and this game should be no exception.

It would be remiss of me not to mention that we will be rolling out the wheel Chairs & Walking Frames of '89 Premiership team as they celebrate their reunion. The Champs of seasons past will be parading with green cans in hand throughout the day, Peter Moore (Coach of that mighty Eltham side & dual brownlow medalist) will be there to coax on the young lads aswell as to will be Dean Sonnberg who will be signing autographs for the kids who attend.

The final Presidents Luncheon will be held in the social rooms from miday with special guest speaker Johny Famechon ( apparently he could go a few rounds in his younger days) and it will be extremely interesting to see how He and Grant Wilmott get along!

The Yo - Yo Panther Coterie group will be in full voice and full on Frothies all day long. Following the game they will be on a 5P bender. Pots & Parmas at the Pub with Potsy untill too Pi$$ed.

So with all the activites and entertainment going on Panther Park will be the place to be. There is sure to be a Carnival atmosphere at the ground especially given all the Carney Folk - (Monty Supporters) who will be there.

Accomodation for people with Special needs has been arranaged.

• M.O.T.H
    - Mate I have worded up the can bar and they have your order of Light beer and diet lemonade Shandies ready for you! ;)

• J&B
    - We have arranged Light Tower No 7 for you and your cronies to mill around. Unfortunately LTN7 is located at Lower Eltham Park, but we thought this was both close enough and far enough away for our liking. :p

• Zac A
    - Mate we have Moorey manning the coffee van. Just go up and say your mate of Kickass and he will give you a free Late (on me) and he will only spit into once. :p

Okay - Look forward to Panthers winning by lots. (ok, by a point will do!). And then let the PARTY begin.

Cheers

K.A

As mentioned in previous post - 89 Premiership Team will be celebrating their 20th year aniversary of their achievment, at Eltham Centrl Park on Sat - Elthams V Mont game.

1989 Eltham def Epping (Division 2)

Final score: 18-11-119 to 17-8-110

Venue: Warringal Park, Heidelberg

Team: Darren Bishop, Rohan Burch, Andrew Dale (vc), Shane Gardam, David Harvey, Paul Hingston, Ian Kyte, Sam Oldfield, Garry Ramsay, Andrew Russell (c), Matthew Schembri, Brett Shea, Paul Smith (dvc), Robert Solar, Dean Sonnberg, Jamie Stickland, Anthony Taylor, Cameron Walker, Travis Walker, Grant Wilmont.

Coach: Peter Moore

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Can confirm that Saul Caddy is infact no longer a north heidelberg football player

Very sorry to hear this from a North Heidelberg point of view because Saul
IS a player who can turn a game and win it off his own boot. He is a proven finals player and is possibly on par with Shane Harvey as the North player the opposition sides worry about.
His off field behavior has caused him problems in the past that have not endeared him to quite a few people before and it looks as if he has burnt his bridge with the dogs again after they forgave him last time.
Its very hard to see the doggies making it to the big one now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whew !!

Quite an epistle KA. Might even rival the Dead Sea Scrolls in years to come.
Good luck to all in the final round.

Yes KA you have far, far too much time on your hands at the moment to be writing that great long dialogue! Seriously, though, it's good to see passonate supporters promoting their club on BigFooty.
Now, on to tomorrow's matches and even though it is the final round there are still three very interesting matches:
The lalor vs Greensborough game is not one of them and I fancy the Safeway boys to get the chocolates in a very scrappy affair. Greensborough by 15 points.
One of the important matches is at Eltham were the young panthers will be looking to take some sting out of cross-road rival Montmorency. I fancy that the home team will be in the match for a long time but that the visitors will eventually win and sew up the double chance. Montmorency by 21 points.
THE most important match is Northcote Park hosting raging hot premiership favourites Heidelberg. The home side must do what no other side has done in recent seasons if they don't want to rely on other surprise results. I just can't see them doing it though. Hedielberg by 45 points.
In the other non-consequential match North Heidelberg will definately put all the off-field controversity behind them and farewell Thomastown from Division 1, probably forever, with a big win. North Heidelberg by 80 points.
And an intriguing match between West Preston and Bundoora, aka the Collingwood-lookalikes, the disappointing visitors will need to be on their game or they could miss the finals for the first time in a few seasons. The incentive of finals should get them across the line. Bundoora by 30 points.
So. The Final Four to be: Heidelberg, Montmorency, Bundoora, North Heidelberg.

Good to see Mont win as expected. Closer than i thought though.

N.Park out of finals race, they must be shattered after such a good start to the season.

Will the finals play out the same way as last year?

... N.Park out of finals race, they must be shattered after such a good start to the season ...

Cougars can hold their heads-up. Sure, it was at home however must say they pretty much kept-up over the four. All things being equal they may very well be there next season.

Of course the big news is ... finals across the grades for Heidelberg.

You girls must be weeping at the thought. Heidelberg. Clean sweep across the NFL Div 1 grades :p

• Accomodation for people with Special needs has been arranaged.

• M.O.T.H
    - Mate I have worded up the can bar and they have your order of Light beer and diet lemonade Shandies ready for you! ;)

• J&B
    - We have arranged Light Tower No 7 for you and your cronies to mill around. Unfortunately LTN7 is located at Lower Eltham Park, but we thought this was both close enough and far enough away for our liking. :p

• Zac A
    - Mate we have Moorey manning the coffee van. Just go up and say your mate of Kickass and he will give you a free Late (on me) and he will only spit into once. :p

Okay - Look forward to Panthers winning by lots. (ok, by a point will do!). And then let the PARTY begin.

Cheers

K.A

• Cabn't talk for J&B or Zac but you've let me down KA. Got the missus to drop me off and thought that on the lights and shandies that I could easily walk all the way back home. Sheet happens, no light and no lemonade so had to drink my fav bev - Carlton Draught and guess what you run out of it by half time. Still ended up in a long walk home. Anyway great game, impressed with a lot of your kidscatch you next year.

;)

Well, one last round of H&A NFL Div1 footy awaits us and some very interesting games to be played.

Lalor vs Greensborough - Both have shown promise during the season to then stumble and lose games they would expect to collect. Hopefully they kick the shizenhausen out of each other, and Boro win by a point with an after the siren kick into the howling Sydney crescent wind.

Northcote Park vs Heidelberg - Do N.P have what it takes?? They have gloated that they do at various times through the season and here is a chance to have a geniune crack. A win here would give them great confidence going into the finals and the bergs will be just coasting. - Bergs for me

• North Heidelberg vs Thomastown - No real care. Norf by lots. Thanks for your efforts Thomastown, your first couple of games this year were great but served up shite from R 3 onwards. Of course talk of troubles abound down at the kennel, but this is when they become the most dangerous particularly on finals eve.

W Preston Lakeside vs Bundoora - This probably almost deserves to be game of the round. Both sides have been disappointing at times this year. Roosters spent alot of coin in leadup to the season and have reaped at best mediocre results in return. Bunnies season is on the line. A defeat here would almost certainly see them fall from the final 4 (given that Norf should win and have a great % and as long as Bergs dont beat Parkers by 350+ pts) . - I hate 'em both, but would love the Bunnies to fall over themselves and have an earler than usual start to Mad Monday. What would stringa think of this? Ha ha

Eltham vs Montmorency - last but least, clearly the game of the round - perhaps even the season. Mont have thir last final chance to show they are a geniune contender and would like to consolidate their 2nd position on the ladder. The young Panthers have been terrific this season (yes I am unashamedly & proudly biased) particulary in the 2nd half. The Panthers are looking for Pride to go along with their Passion and to claim their 3rd Final 4 scalp of the season.

The game will be played at the immaculate Panther Park - (aka Home of NFL Div 3 Grand Final). Looking forward to a Massive crowd being in attendance to watch these long time, cross town arch rivals who always put on an awesome display (Yep, I have conveniently & selectively erased 29 years of history from my mind) and this game should be no exception.

It would be remiss of me not to mention that we will be rolling out the wheel Chairs & Walking Frames of '89 Premiership team as they celebrate their reunion. The Champs of seasons past will be parading with green cans in hand throughout the day, Peter Moore (Coach of that mighty Eltham side & dual brownlow medalist) will be there to coax on the young lads aswell as to will be Dean Sonnberg who will be signing autographs for the kids who attend.

The final Presidents Luncheon will be held in the social rooms from miday with special guest speaker Johny Famechon ( apparently he could go a few rounds in his younger days) and it will be extremely interesting to see how He and Grant Wilmott get along!

The Yo - Yo Panther Coterie group will be in full voice and full on Frothies all day long. Following the game they will be on a 5P bender. Pots & Parmas at the Pub with Potsy untill too Pi$$ed.

So with all the activites and entertainment going on Panther Park will be the place to be. There is sure to be a Carnival atmosphere at the ground especially given all the Carney Folk - (Monty Supporters) who will be there.

Accomodation for people with Special needs has been arranaged.

• M.O.T.H

• J&B

• Zac A

Cheers

K.A

• Thanks for nuttin. No shandies available so had to settle for the Carlton Draught until you run out of it. Alas I gr8 day you were stiff but the best team won.
    icon12.gif
    Catch ya next year.

Cougars can hold their heads-up. Sure, it was at home however must say they pretty much kept-up over the four. All things being equal they may very well be there next season.

You girls must be weeping at the thought. Heidelberg. Clean sweep across the NFL Div 1 grades :p

:rolleyes: If you keep trying hard enough Boof you will almost believe your own bullshit that Heidelberg are just like all the other sides in the NFL and that there is not much between them and the rest!:rolleyes:
You beat Mont by 99 pts, North by 10 goals and Northcote park by 56 pts but you try and make it sound like they were "even contest's".
You know that Heidelberg will win yet another hollow premiership this year and will no doubt spend what they have to to win again next year so stop trying to convince yourself and the rest of us that the finals won't be almost exactly as most people predicted before round 1.
Same 4 sides as previous few years...same end result.:rolleyes:

Cabn't talk for J&B or Zac but you've let me down KA. Got the missus to drop me off and thought that on the lights and shandies that I could easily walk all the way back home. Sheet happens, no light and no lemonade so had to drink my fav bev - Carlton Draught and guess what you run out of it by half time. Still ended up in a long walk home. Anyway great game, impressed with a lot of your kidscatch you next year.

;)

ha ha, sorry about that champ. we usally accomadate for real drinkers not not pretend drinkers.

As usual, J&B did a Runner, Zac had a crack and so did Woodduck.

A great day had by all and irrespective of results, a great day for grass roots footy.

Catch you again next year.

K.A

Just Tell me your joking right? Bundoora have all grades in the finals? Whats your point. No One is Weeping. You will be the only one weeping come grand final day when i you wonder who threw that meat pie and saaaauuuuccceeee at you boof

I see that the Monty hard nut in Mr Santoro has an appearance in front of the NFL Tribunal tonight as part of an investigation from the match against Heidelberg the other week.
Anyone able to shed some light on why that wannabee hanging-judge Mr Carey has requested his presence again?
Would a suspension mean he is banned from football forever?
Not good for Mont as they would need all their best players to be available if they want to have a chance of beating raging hot premiership favourites Heidelberg either two weeks or in the granny - assuming they would make it !

... Anyone able to shed some light on why that wannabee hanging-judge Mr Carey has requested his presence again? ...

Under the circumstances, I could have an absolute field day on this one, however, will let this one slide out of respect for J & B. He was pretty much the only one, out of the Mont dribblers last year, who got on here after last years GF and showed some respect.

Sorry to have to advise you simmsroadspy and all the other NFL doomsayers. Jarrad Carey is not complicit in any way regarding the matter.

Under the circumstances, I could have an absolute field day on this one, however, will let this one slide out of respect for J & B. He was pretty much the only one, out of the Mont dribblers last year, who got on here after last years GF and showed some respect.

Sorry to have to advise you simmsroadspy and all the other NFL doomsayers. Jarrad Carey is not complicit in any way regarding the matter.

"It matters not how straight the gate - if the hinge is ****ed fix it!"

It's time for Santoro to be given his marching orders. It is not because he plays for Monty, it is not because he is a choco frog, it's because he is a deadset **** wit that he keeps getting reported.

J.C is doing exactly what other league officials have neglected to or been to soft **** to do over the years and that is to use their Authority to report and help rid the league of little germs like this prick.

I agree, it's not for J.C to be the judge & jury - that is the role of the tribunal, but he does have a responsibility to the league to report infractions where he sees fit.

Now, as i understand it J.C did not report this one. So if not, then perhaps another moral crusader did. who cares. What we need though is for this shit to be stamped out and if this is what it takes then Bravo. Move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back