Competitions Nostradamus Drafting Thread - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Irish recruit - Conor McKenna

Pick #17 - Connor Blakely
Pick #20 - Conor Menadue

3 Conors all in 1 pre season will be awesome.
3 Conors would make a nice triangle..:p

Cockatoo..

Mckenzie (hope he's as good as the last son of a Carlton player who didn't qualify for father son...)

Ambrose..

Rookie list..

Mckernan

another Ruckman and,

Jake Long...

17: Conor Menadue
20: Toby Mclean
62: Patrick Ambrose
Would be a massive reach if we get McLean at 20. Would rather someone in the Menadue/DeGoey/Blakely/Cockatoo range of we were to go small at pick 20.

Would be a massive reach if we get McLean at 20. Would rather someone in the Menadue/DeGoey/Blakely/Cockatoo range of we were to go small at pick 20.

You seem to know what you are takling about, i just didnt want to double up anybody elses guess haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to know what you are takling about, i just didnt want to double up anybody elses guess haha
Haha, fair enough. I think McLean will be a decent player, just won't get drafted that high as he has some limitations.

Care to elaborate on his limitations? What I've seen of him has been very appealing
He is more of marking forward than a crumbing forward, which is fine, but at 179cm that really limits his effectiveness. He isn't a really high production player either.

Jamie Elliot is more of a marking forward and he is 178cm and goes at a tick under two goals a game in 2014. Think you made up your last point, here's a link to his stats in the TAC cup http://www.foxsportspulse.com/team_...97777130&client=0-3020-111727-294694-20320284
I hadn't seen the stats, just going on here say on drafts board.

Regardless, and I know I started this conversation, best we keep this thread for draft predictions and take discussion over to the discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back