Remove this Banner Ad

TheBuzz

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2007
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi SuperCoaches,

Another season is closing in, so time to register in this thread if you are interested in joining one of our SuperCoach leagues.

Last year, the 2015 Div 1 Grand Final was taken out by roospur , defeating a gallant DancinHansen in a shootout 2375 to 2333.

As for overall results, last year was a down year for Div 1 ranking in the 200's somewhere (forgot to record the final league result, if anyone knows please post it). However, we have been in the top 100 more than once, so this year has to & will be the year we bounce back to a double digit ranking!

For Div 1, we are looking for the best of the best of the best! But we have room for all SC players in our leagues & will find a spot for you.

So please post these two bits of info in this thread from your 2015 SC team:

2015 Team Name
2015 Team Rank

In addition to this info, I'm happy to hear of any other reasons why you should be in a league better than your 2015 ranking would have you normally placed. But be aware my bull$h!+ detecting skills are very experienced in this area, so don't be giving false or misleading information. I am also open to most forms of bribery o_O.

Mods - Please don't merge this thread with the other SC/Fantasy threads.

Lets go!!!

Note, if you were in an SC league last year your final position will be in http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2016-bigfooty-sc-leagues-sign-up.1123084/.

You can also find it in your R23 results email if you still have it.

I'm in. Last year runner up in Div2 after taking a ridiculous all-or-nothing risk for the sake of my cash league GF and stuffing up the VC loophole into the bargain. Lost 4 GFs across my leagues :cry:.

last year's team name LONG BOMBS 2 SNAKE, final rank 14966.

Didn't play SC last year, I focused on a draft league with my mates.

I'd like to have a crack this season though. I'm happy enough to play in any league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ill be in again but i dont appear on that list
team name : Sofa King Good

Thanks for organising TheBuzz

Team: Junk Time Heroes

Pretty sure I got pantsed by RobZombie in the prelim last year of one the bottom feeder divisions

First season of supercoach, multiple decent finishes in the afl dream team. Probably a lower league for me would be sufficient/best.

Team: Bob's Mighty Roo's.

I'm down for another shot at the title.

Team - RayBan Vision
Rank - 23,000.

A down year for myself. Previous two years was inside the top 1000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back