AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I could mention that I've had the 'occasional ND performance' that has reeled in the following scalps:

Burningleviathan (2011 LCS Champ) - Week 8 '12
Chism (2012 3XKO Champ) - Week 9 '12
PeterBuch74 (2011 CR Champ) - Week 8 - '09
Reacher (2009 ND Champ) - Week 2 '12
sblack (Ripcord Bowl Champ '13) - Week 7 - '15
Sodapop (2007 CR, 2014 3XKO Champ) - Week 7 '12, Week 3 '09, Week 3 '10 & Week 3 & 12 '08
Smiths (Ripcord Bowl Champ '14) - Week 11 - '15
Sven (2008 CR Champ) - Week 11 '14 & Week 2 '10
Tcol (2009 ND Champ) - Week 12 '13 (LSC comp)
Tomatosauceling (2012 LCS Champ) - week 1 '14 & week 3 '13
Tannehill17 (RipCord Bowl Champ '12) - week 11 '10

Best season : 7-4-1 (2012) but choked in the WCQ.
Overall: 41-52-2
Can I get my total H2H record?

GG the man, a brilliant, brilliant mind. :thumbsu:
1 week a year he usually gets HR when all the s**t goes wrong. We have had a couple of those weeks this season and he has not qualified. Is off his game this season so far.

I'm so confused, I'm apparently in Secondary Wildcard Qualifying Round but unsure what that means. Am I competing against 6 other people in my conference or is it point blank WHOEVER gets the 6 highest scores this week advances? And is it scores for solely this week or a cumulative score? N00b lyfe.

You're competing against nine others for one of six spots.

Nothing cumulative regards ND. CR total still rolls over. Just focus on picking winners.

http://ae15clubhouse.com/nextduel/index.html

**** this. Dropped 30CR on the Cowboys & Packers.

I can kiss my WCQ goodbye.
There are no guarantees the dropping of big CR points stops here. I anticipate two more upsets. Not including the 50/50 games which there are a few each week anyway. Pressure is also on those in the CR Top Ten. Love the way Island Bomber rolled the dice on the Cowboys. Unfortunately for him, Romo was hellbent on making a statement with his passing game... completely opposite of what coach Garrett was saying at HT about needing to work underneath.

Last edited:
You're competing against nine others for one of six spots.

Nothing cumulative regards ND. CR total still rolls over. Just focus on picking winners.

http://ae15clubhouse.com/nextduel/index.html

There are no guarantees the dropping of big CR points stops here. I anticipate two more upsets. Not including the 50/50 games which there are a few each week anyway. Pressure is also on those in the CR Top Ten. Love the way Island Bomber rolled the dice on the Cowboys. Unfortunately for him, Romo was hellbent on making a statement with his passing game... completely opposite of what coach Garrett was saying at HT about needing to work underneath.
Yeah I tried to be aggressive after Lions 15cr and go huge on Thanksgiving (14 Dallas, 16 GB). A Dallas win would have put Island bomber and myself in pole position. Actually felt quite good about the Dallas tip until I saw the opening drive. Knew str8 away it was going to be a long day for dem girlz.

Woodson FYI.

WCQ update shows simonoz 4 starlin castro 2. It should be the other way around bud.

Thanx...
I'll look into it.. was rushed at the time... copy - paste thing. Digital clag getting too much at times with so many details.

*edit* and adjusted, thanx Kadog for being the proof reader of the week. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Yeah I tried to be aggressive after Lions 15cr and go huge on Thanksgiving (14 Dallas, 16 GB). A Dallas win would have put Island bomber and myself in pole position. Actually felt quite good about the Dallas tip until I saw the opening drive. Knew str8 away it was going to be a long day for dem girlz.

Even after HT (first drive of third Q) when the Dallas D put Newton on his backside at the 1, the game was within reach. Makes you appreciate how many efforts need to be sustained as I can feel for many Cowboys players how gutted they would be with Romo having a rush of blood with his decision process.

You'd think that an experienced QB like Romo who was out for long enough to do his homework... finding ways to exploit the Black Cat D. Kueckly outsmarted him. Guess Romo doesn't respect much opposition playmakers.

Yep. I made mention after that sack that their D was still fighting on despite the score. Panthers O had only put up 2 FGs so there was still a sniff if Romo stopped turning the ball over and get momentum moving the chains. You're right, he paid no attention to his previous mistakes after studying them on the sidelines and continued to force the issue even after Garrett said they were going to keep the ball under and try sustain some drives, get others involved etc.

Full credit to the Panthers though. I'm a believer after today. That Defence will carry them deep through the playoffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I get my total H2H record?

44-30-2 (includes 3-2 in play-offs) : 8-2-1 '15 season best season but missed out on making it three Division titles in a row after claiming Cris Carter '13 & Peyton Manning '14)

says the guy tanking (?) and in 63rd overall :)

Tanking? He's ready to skittle over the BIG DOGS like yourself.. two .500 records earns him two play-off series… I go 7-4-1 in 2012… capitulated after being #1 ranked of the Wild Card qualifiers..

WCQISATNF2.jpg

Woodson why am I in yellow? Remember, under the radar is the way to go.

Woodson why am I in yellow? Remember, under the radar is the way to go.

This was 2012.. you actually made the cut that season.. but second seed, Travodo88, eliminated you the following week by eight. ATL won that game 23-13..

Last edited:
This was 2012.. you actually made the cut that season.. but second seed, Travodo88, eliminated you the following week by eight.
My way of getting back under the radar. Just too bloody far! :)

Tanking? He's ready to skittle over the BIG DOGS like yourself.. two .500 records earns him two play-off series… I go 7-4-1 in 2012… capitulated after being #1 ranked of the Wild Card qualifiers..

WCQISATNF2.jpg

Me wondering why i was quoted and trying to decipher AE Woodson talk on 90% of his posts

urt.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back