Remove this Banner Ad

GeorgeHalasConf_SNFWk12_zpso3ethhds.jpg

STARLIN CASTRO has MNF 5CR
PRAWNOGRAPHER has MNF 6CR
JUGGALO BALLA has MNF 11CR
SUPERFREAK has MNF 15CR
KADOG has been Eliminated (MNF 5CR)
MATT897 has MNF 11CR
GEECATS07 has been Eliminated (MNF 13CR)

ChuckNollConf_SWCQ_sNF_zpslch8ykig.jpg

BoKNOWS34 has 12CR on MNF
SHOWBAG has 8CR on MNF
LARKIS has 15CR on MNF
EAGLEOZ has 13CR on MNF
GG has been Eliminated (16CR)
Twarby has been Eliminated (15CR)
QuinStick has been Eliminated (15CR)

Opposite to me!

Did my tips Thursday night and never checked them again with a hectic weekend and being busy all day yesterday, knowing i was not playing anyone in ND also made me less concerned and complacent.

Games opened up and saw NO at 9 CR and nearly chocked! lol Only Tip i really remember was taking the Skins but it was a low CR rating.

Oh well and it is what it is. :thumbsu:

Initially had the at about 9 or 10CR. Flipped to DEN at 1CR. Weak I know, but I'll take it!!
Had 11CR on them and would have stitched up the last WCQ spot with a Browns win on MNF.

Blame the refs all you want but at 21-7 in the 4th you shouldn't lose. Don't put it in the refs hands. Catch the ******* PR, make some stops. Game over.

Blame the refs all you want but at 21-7 in the 4th you shouldn't lose. Don't put it in the refs hands. Catch the ******* PR, make some stops. Game over.

Strange how it takes a lions supporters to see what is quite blatent. a world championship team should never lose after leading by 14 in the last quarter. Should learn how to run the ball in the snow.

By my calculations I cannot beat you unless we tip different in the MNF game
As an act of mercy.

Browns have loss 5 in a row. They have been abysmal. You really think I would bet 15CR on them against a Superbowl coach?

As an act of mercy.

Browns have loss 5 in a row. They have been abysmal. You really think I would bet 15CR on them against a Superbowl coach?
I had Browns but changed to to Ravens but if you have them I'll change back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had Browns but changed to to Ravens but if you have them I'll change back
As the second act of mercy why do you think I omitted the biggest factor of this game?

and as my last act of mercy you really shouldn't be listening to me.

I win if I can direct where you tip. The only way you can win is to pick the winner.

Pick who you think will win. Honestly this is a 50/50 game disguised as an uneven game. It's a division game, it will be brutal and there can only be one winner.

**** NE. Chokers.

If you take the playmakers of their equivelent 'missing' plus lose your SUPERSTAR TE when they did, it's a miracle they're still ULTRA competitive. But in saying miracle, that's a load of BS because we all know that the BB system is 'literal LIGHT YEARS' ahead of any club. Denver needed to bring their TRIPLE A game to win that game and they still needed 'breaks' to go their way. It's the 14CR on the Cowboys that burned you, not NE. I also was disappointed with Tampa Bay's loss, was following that game on the NFL.com whilst watching the 'Sota vs the falcon frauds and once again Lovie Smith is too much of a careless coach to put himself back in the game by punting deep instead of gambling on a 'standard kicker' to kick beyond his range (50+).. *smh*…

DZE WEEK 12 (AFTER SNF)

53(9)American Crow
58(13)-GeeCats07
69(8)-mcgarnacle

71(14)-J_Shuttlesworth
74(13)-Superfreak
80(8)-Statsman74
----------------------
81(6)-Galactic
82(12)-Balmainforever
85(6)-Prawnographer
83(8)-Showbag
85(3)-Aussiedude
85(3)-Blacky
85(3)-gengar28
86(15)-Raskolnikov
86(6)-crowman_23
------------------------
89(8)-Smiths
89(8)-Dirty_Bird
89(14)-manureid
90(10)-A11datP0W3r
91(1)-Broken
92(4)-simonoz
93(5)-PeterBuch74
93(8)-be_like_mike
94(4)-Tcol
94(5)-Chadwiko
95(4)-iluvparis
99(13)-Swannies
101(8)-Nobbyiscool
102(2)-11sjw
109(1)-wce_all_da_way

So if I'm interpreting that correctly, if I get MNF corrct I'll be safe - as the two immediately behind me cant catch me, and I'll overtake the one in front.

Flipped my selection to the Browns last night. But looking at the CR leaderboard, I'm now hoping the Ravens get up.

If Browns win
1 - 961 Oscarman
2 - 954 A11datP0w3r
3 - 948 Nobbyiscool
4 - 947 11sjw
5 - 946 Tomatosauceling
T6 - 943 Broken
T6 - 943 Prawnographer
8 - 941 Peterbuch74
9 - 937 Raskolnikov
10 - 932 Manureid

If Ravens win
1 - 950 Oscarman
2 - 945 11sjw
3 - 944 A11datP0w3r
4 - 942 Broken
5 - 940 Nobbyiscool
T6 - 937 Tomatosauceling
T6 - 937 Prawnographer
8 - 936 Peterbuch74
9 - 925 Crowman23
10 - 922 Raskolnikov

Dirty on myself for flipping now... Could've gone Top 5 if I stuck with my tip and Ravens get up.
Gone against my own rule of AE Tipping :oops:

Strange how it takes a lions supporters to see what is quite blatent. a world championship team should never lose after leading by 14 in the last quarter. Should learn how to run the ball in the snow.

Balmain taking trash yet again. The pats fans are well aware of the many reasons as to why we lost the game.Our run game or lack thereof is a direct result of our o line. It's got some issues and in reality a real NE run game hasnt been existent for...well years. It was a combination of backs that got us to that championship in combination with the pass game. The pass game right now is on the bench for the most part so it becomes a bigger issue. Yesterday, this combined with the fumble, the coaching and all the other well known talking points all added to loss. The team is as much to blame as anyone for losing the game yesterday and like any loss didn't come down to ONE thing only. We aren't shying away from that. So go worry about GB and if we give you the shits so bad feel free to ignore the entire fan base. I'm sure you'd be happier for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back