AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I am comfortable in the fact the first person to beat me in Next Dual had to score a perfect round to do it! Congrats GeeCats07. :thumbsu:

'Had to'. Hahaha, I love it.

I needed to hit back after such a bad week last week and I'm still burning over eliminator and 3XKO. Burning!

Nobody should be proud of scoring high this round except Geecats.

Probably the softest round ever. I just happen to be punished for tipping a few upsets. Just go to show what percentage of the field are absolute sheep here.

I reckon I still have a good chance of making up ground by sticking to my guns and not just ordering CR in book price order.

I think your strategy is completely flawed if you think what you do counters what everyone else does and gives you your best chance of winning, Ive only been playing 3 weeks now but I've got a strategy and it sure isn't close to as simplistic as this.

Juggalo Balla furthermore:

Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 4.28.44 PM.png

Out of the ones you got wrong: Baltimore, Cleveland, Jets and Rams all started favs.

Meaning these outsiders you were 'punished' for tipping cost you a grand total of 7 CR points (Titans and Skins)

Your excuses for poor results have been debunked, try again.

Juggalo Balla furthermore:

View attachment 178876

Out of the ones you got wrong: Baltimore, Cleveland, Jets and Rams all started favs.

Meaning these outsiders you were 'punished' for tipping cost you a grand total of 7 CR points (Titans and Skins)

Your excuses for poor results have been debunked, try again.

Just feeding the attention seeking

Just feeding the attention seeking

Na, i just like to set the record straight. :):rainbow:

Btw, I've got you this week i see, good match up, we are very close on overall CR, best of luck. :thumbsu:

Poor Broken if he wasnt a homer he would also have a perfect round
I...ahhh...ummm...******* Redskins

On an entirely unrelated note. What's the highest weekly score not to qualify for HRS because, like, I'd hate to be that guy.

I...ahhh...ummm...******* Redskins

On an entirely unrelated note. What's the highest weekly score not to qualify for HRS because, like, I'd hate to be that guy.

By definition since there's never been someone to tip a perfect 16 game round, it's you.

Unlucky mate. Washington CR1 wasn't a bad tip, to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought about switching to grab an unlikely victory but looking at the scores realised that if it didn't pay off I was putting myself in dropzone territory.

Smart move Rasko. Unless you get yourself in front before MNF (read: Crank it up CR on SNF pick) to then put all the pressure on the chaser to try come from behind. As there is 11 weeks of ND this season, 7 wins puts you right in the play-off mix / let along a Division title claim. Last season your opponent Chism was cruising in the Dez Bryant Division before pulling the handbrake and hanging on to clinch the Division despite finishing 7-5 (lost last 4 by 10pts or more!!) yet still managed to lift come play-offs to get to the Conference Championship ( & claim $$$).

Poor Broken if he wasnt a homer he would also have a perfect round

I messed up. Wanted to flip to packers so sven couldnt beat me in ND. But I forgot.
Divisional match up too…
mutley.jpg

So not neddy36 because balmainforever forgot to factor in Phillyroo 's score (which when someone is a no-show, their name doesnt appear on the AE site)

Adjusted.. thanx GG. (check out previous page)

GeeCats is god. Well done, awesome performance. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Considering GeeCats07 was in Warren's conference last season, Warren would be personally over the Moon with that performance.. :p

….Just can't help but think of the teacher scene when it comes to Phillyroo not responding..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back