Official "Juice" Newton Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the double zero?

How many weeks will he get?
If the MRP assessment of Level 2 offence is accepted he gets a one match sanction with early plea and two-thirds of a game carry-over. Trouble is apparently he may not serve the penalty at VFL level or NAB pre-season so you might expect to see him again in Round 2 2008. This is what might be deemed an anomaly. The Club should challenge on the basis that the act was either negligent rather than reckless OR body contact rather than high (above shoulders). If successful on either of these minor points oddly Juice may play with Sandy at the week-end, dominate the NAB series and star in the opening round. There's a big difference. Should a tribunal challenge fail I reckon $5000 on an Appeal may be money well-spent, but I won't be holding my breath. Clearly the punishment, if upheld, falls into the category of "manifestly excessive".

Good to see the juice get off, now he can add a Sandy premiership medal to his mark of the year award.

was he legible for the rising star?
i assume not considering he kicked another couple of goals on the weekend and took another contender for mark of the year and thursfield had gehrig kick 5 on him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

logo_just_juice_lrg.jpg

My Juice of the year - Just Juice

With the way both players are going it could be Juice going himself out of the centre and spearing it to a leading Judd coming out from the goal square.

Needed a bump. Can we still get this thread stickied so its glory will live with us forever and we can all constantly praise our love for the great man?

As if he wouldn't have checked this once or twice or even be on it now.

If you are listening Juice, understand my dissapointment. I expect 2 speccies PER GAME...not per year.

You should also have a quiet word to Aaron Edwards - what a bastard, trying to steal your thunder like that.

As if he wouldn't have checked this once or twice or even be on it now.

If you are listening Juice, understand my dissapointment. I expect 2 speccies PER GAME...not per year.

You should also have a quiet word to Aaron Edwards - what a bastard, trying to steal your thunder like that.

It doesn't even compare. Any Juice has proved he can pull out the big marks consistantly, unlike Edwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back