Preview Official Round 7 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the weather i would love to see Arnot come in and change Vickery with big xman

I hope Vickery plays. He is 10 times better then Graham. Ivan can carry most of the ruck load considering Mumford isn't playing. People are being harsh on Vickery, id like to see a stat of how often we use him as a target compared to Jack/Miller?

We have to persist with Vickery ... he'll come good. He is vital to our future with the shortened interchange and his ability to play forward and pinch hit in the ruck. Get as many games into him as possible.

By the sounds of Dimma's press conference after the match Vickery will play if he is fit. He pretty much said that they are happy with the way he is developing and that he is playing his role.

Vidya Balan (Bollywood star) will be a guest at our presidents function. Very good sort ;)

But seriously I think it's very smart by the club to try get the Indian community involved in our football club... Another genius move by Gale.

Vidya Balan (Bollywood star) will be a guest at our presidents function. Very good sort ;)

But seriously I think it's very smart by the club to try get the Indian community involved in our football club... Another genius move by Gale.

Apologies Joker. I posted details re Vidya's visit in another thread long after you did.

Looking forward to flying over on Saturday morning for this one. Will also be in the President's Function and look forward to meeting the starlet.

Haere Ra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those interested here is a photo of Vidya Balan:

vidya_balan-hot.jpg

yeah reid has been a bit poor recently, ever since he copped the knock to the shoulder. but sen are trying to run with a story that he is going to miss because of a knee injury i think, which are false from what i've read.

Not sure where you dug his photo up from RT, but I typed in her name in google images and she tended to have less clothing on, in most pictures. I LIKE .:thumbsu:
Good get Benny .

I posted the most respectful picture I could find. Would have posted the others but they cross the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back