Preview Official Round 7 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this is inappropriate.

Vidya Balan on google images results

vidya-balan-hot-01f60.jpg

Wow!!! Just imagine if Pia Miller was also in the room. Would be the hottest ticket in town!!! :thumbsu::eek:

Debate whether Jesse White or our old mate Mitch Morton should come in. White kicked 4 on the weekend for the Swans ressies, Mitch kicked 10!!

Debate whether Jesse White or our old mate Mitch Morton should come in. White kicked 4 on the weekend for the Swans ressies, Mitch kicked 10!!

mitch also kicked 7 in his previous game. hes in good form and could come in. white will be better for their structure and will help out in the ruck.

Mitch was always dangerous when he was hungry (which was rare). I'd rather not see him line up because he has the ability to kick a bag. Jesse White is a plodder.

off topic but now reid seems out as well:

RalphyHeraldSun Yep, Sam Reid apparently out according to @russbarwick. So no Goodes/Mummy/Reid. Enough to make Tiger fans excited but nervous

Pardon my ignorance but WTF is russbarwick?

is he a credible source?

Pardon my ignorance but WTF is russbarwick?

is he a credible source?

@russbarwick is the twitter handle for Russell Barwick, a Sydney based sports journalist employed by ESPN Australia and the TripleM Network.

Haere Ra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounded like he was playing in press conference? Is it because of the injury? Who replaces him... Graham/Post/Derickx seem like the only three possibilities.

Sounded like he was playing in press conference? Is it because of the injury? Who replaces him... Graham/Post/Derickx seem like the only three possibilities.

Mcguane has been playing CHF at the burgers and doing it better than other options so I wouldn't be surprised if he is given the call.

Mcguane has been playing CHF at the burgers and doing it better than other options so I wouldn't be surprised if he is given the call.

That would be stupid. We need someone who can play as a back up ruckman. Big Ivan is virtually the most important player in or side at the moment, the last thing we want is him getting a injury from having to ruck for 100% of a game.

That would be stupid. We need someone who can play as a back up ruckman. Big Ivan is virtually the most important player in or side at the moment, the last thing we want is him getting a injury from having to ruck for 100% of a game.

Mcguane is capable of that too

edwards and ty out.

arnot as sub and mcguane to come in.

miller will give chop out time in the ruck.

gus xman and edwards to be an emergency.

I name xman becuase hes been taking alot of contested marks but just hasnt capitalised up forward.
mcguane will play chf better than miller too i bet.

its ment to be wet not sure on how many tall we wana carry. but we did well last week considering our setup. (was at the port game)

single jack out and play him very close to goals in the wet. keep king at his feet.

I'd prefer to see Todd Elton take Vickery's role...

I know we are not in the business of gifting games but we also arent going to be winning premierships with McGuane/Derrickx/Graham in the squad. Plus the kid has actually been taking some strong contested marks for the burgers

Like for like swap with vickery!

Otherwise edwards out for jackson who can play as a defensive fwd on Malceski... never thought i would say that!

Selected Side:
B: Morris Rance Newman
HB: Houli Grimes Batchelor
C: Grigg Martin Ellis
HF: Deledio Miller Foley
F: Conca Riewoldt King
R: Maric Cotchin Tuck
INT: Jackson Edwards Nahas Dea
EMG: Graham Arnot McGuane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad