News Only 1 Pie in Robbo’s Top 50

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly can't see how anyone would argue with Collingwood only having 1 player in the top 50.

- Steele: Not half the player we hoped him to be. For such a highly skilled player, he half volleys the ball to his teammates far too much.
- Elliot: Give me a break. He's a highlight reel but top 50, he is not.
- Cloke: Most overrated player in the league since 2012. For his size, he should not be being bullied in a marking contest, but is... Cops a rough deal from the umps but doesn't help himself.
- Swan: Past it. We can all hope but he's cooked.

Who else could come close to the top 50?
Exactly.

very harsh on Swan. you are talking about the most consistent player over the past 6- 8 years. with a slight dip in form last year, but given he was essentlially playing off one leg. was still better then most.

Speaking of Robbo I'm really starting to dislike his articles especially after what I've witnessed in the last few days.

His list of top 50 players is utterly ridiculous but it's an opinion and everyone has their own views on this so I'm not too bothered in the end however what's really irked me is his inability to report on the Essendon saga from an objective and impartial perspective.

On Tuesday we saw him write an article about Collingwood and how we somehow managed to knock off the most talked-about club in Essendon on the front page of the news after two of our players were revealed to have tested positive to a banned substance under the WADA code. What annoyed me is how Robbo insisted that this news story with Collingwood had surpassed Essendon in so many ways yet the two situations are incomparable. The situation with us involves two players who have been caught up in a bad situation unrelated to the club's activities whereas the Bombers were caught up in the biggest anti-doping investigation in Australia's history and this was in relation to the club's systematic supplements regime in 2011-2012 and involved the majority of their playing list in 2012.

Later that day Robbo wrote another article after the Essendon verdict was handed down saying that Hird and Essendon had a right to be angry for the way they were treated in the past two years. In other words he was inferring that since they were found 'not guilty' that their actions in 2012 should be absolved and forgotten about!

I never really liked Robbo's journalistic attributes to start off with but the last few days has enhanced my reasons as to why I'll never rate him as a good journalist especially in regards to this whole situation with Essendon and the way he carried on about our club on Monday and Tuesday.

Speaking of Robbo I'm really starting to dislike his articles especially after what I've witnessed in the last few days.

His list of top 50 players is utterly ridiculous but it's an opinion and everyone has their own views on this so I'm not too bothered in the end however what's really irked me is his inability to report on the Essendon saga from an objective and impartial perspective.

On Tuesday we saw him write an article about Collingwood and how we somehow managed to knock off the most talked-about club in Essendon on the front page of the news after two of our players were revealed to have tested positive to a banned substance under the WADA code. What annoyed me is how Robbo insisted that this news story with Collingwood had surpassed Essendon in so many ways yet the two situations are incomparable. The situation with us involves two players who have been caught up in a bad situation unrelated to the club's activities whereas the Bombers were caught up in the biggest anti-doping investigation in Australia's history and this was in relation to the club's systematic supplements regime in 2011-2012 and involved the majority of their playing list in 2012.

Later that day Robbo wrote another article after the Essendon verdict was handed down saying that Hird and Essendon had a right to be angry for the way they were treated in the past two years. In other words he was inferring that since they were found 'not guilty' that their actions in 2012 should be absolved and forgotten about!

I never really liked Robbo's journalistic attributes to start off with but the last few days has enhanced my reasons as to why I'll never rate him as a good journalist especially in regards to this whole situation with Essendon and the way he carried on about our club on Monday and Tuesday.

His Articles since the 2 pie’s tested positive and his Peptide Bummers where let off because of Lack of Evidence.

He been having a go at Collingwood and saying how badly treated the Bummers where.

Comes across as a Drunk Idiot who is so Biased towards the team he barracks for and the Joke of a Coach they have

Why, thank you, TD.

You are very kind.

But really, the village idiot could do a better job than Robbo...

I might not be able to write long articles but I could be no Worse;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back