Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was karma if ever I’ve seen it. The old Carlton privilege can only take them so far.

Enjoyed the duel between McKay and May. And I’m starting to really dislike May. Always appealing to the umpire, exaggerating a push, blaming everyone around him.

That win will give them a boost, but I don’t fear the Dees.

That was karma if ever I’ve seen it. The old Carlton privilege can only take them so far.

Enjoyed the duel between McKay and May. And I’m starting to really dislike May. Always appealing to the umpire, exaggerating a push, blaming everyone around him.

Agree with May. Is that going to be put under scrutiny this week, May and his continual diving. He does it most weeks.
Good the umps didn't pay any of his dives however.

Agree on May, seemed a better bloke before he got to Melbourne.

So conflicted. Carlton winning would of made top4 easier, but Carlton losing especially in that way just makes me feel so much joy, especially as we can kick them out of finals. Then again, I would prefer to play them than bulldogs in the finals. Oh this is tough, but I think I'm happy

I was at the game last night and how anyone is saying it was a great game, is beyond me

I thought it was one of the worst games I have ever seen. Very Buckley era football from both sides.

No attack at all, just hold possession at half back, kick long down the line to a pack where it’s marked 1/10th of the time or otherwise the same comes back the other way.

I would have thought our game last week would have showed that the way to beat melbourne is to take the game on and not play one on one vs May, etc.

If carlolton play like that next week, we’ll win by 5 goals. However we know they won’t and they’ll throw everything on the table, so it’ll be exciting.

I was at the game last night and how anyone is saying it was a great game, is beyond me

I thought it was one of the worst games I have ever seen. Very Buckley era football from both sides.

No attack at all, just hold possession at half back, kick long down the line to a pack where it’s marked 1/10th of the time or otherwise the same comes back the other way.

I would have thought our game last week would have showed that the way to beat melbourne is to take the game on and not play one on one vs May, etc.

If carlolton play like that next week, we’ll win by 5 goals. However we know they won’t and they’ll throw everything on the table, so it’ll be exciting.
Terrible day of football, as the GWS v Bulldogs game was similarly awful quality.

If Dogs are beaten by Hawks next week, (game just before ours) Carlton don’t have to win.

I wonder if Carlton's coaches etc. will communicate that result (Bulldogs vs Hawthorn) to their players before they play us.

I still remember that game where our coaches/staff basically told the list we were about to go to QLD/Lockdown or something and we just played like turd. Mentality has a huge part to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite part about reading the Blues thread is how we’re pretenders despite winning 11 in a row, including 2 against the Dees, but they’ll demolish us because they had an honourable loss against the Dees. Makes sense.
Their loss to Melbourne is somehow more convincing than our two victories against them (and a victory against Freo in Freo, a victory over Carlton, and a victory over a red-hot Power).

The title of the autopsy thread on the Carlton board is ‘heartbroken’

What’s it going to be next week after we win by six goals?

Carlton fans saying they should beat us...

Pretty sure at the end of the first quarter/start of second quarter we kicked 8 points in a row or something.

And then we had the game pretty much sewn up and let them back into it with 3 goals. We've learned a lot since then.
Of course they are. They're absolutely shitting bricks that we might knock them out of the finals race after being 8-2 and getting premiership tattoos

Last edited:
My favourite part about reading the Blues thread is how we’re pretenders despite winning 11 in a row, including 2 against the Dees, but they’ll demolish us because they had an honourable loss against the Dees. Makes sense.
There are support services for this, there is also medical intervention by professionals. They shouldn’t self medicate, it can get much worse and most likely will.

Completely agree. First time in 12 years I’ve gone to a neutral game, it was boring. Luckily, I had 3 Collingwood supporters behind me. Probably more Collingwood supporters at the game than the other 2 pathetic clubs.

Sorry to intrude but you club has only one job to do over the next week - and that it to beat those blue baggers. Those arrogant son of shits and nothing better than seeing them miss the finals after being 8-2!

Now so as to not give me another heart attack, please don’t leave to do it to a kick after the siren.

Sorry to intrude but you club has only one job to do over the next week - and that it to beat those blue baggers. Those arrogant son of shits and nothing better than seeing them miss the finals after being 8-2!

Now so as to not give me another heart attack, please don’t leave to do it to a kick after the siren.

Yeah, nah, we want to beat Sydney today. Carltank have their own problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back