Our special little cousins to the west

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how the AFL justifies it as being part of the Bulldogs development territory because it's in the relative west. I can't wait until Collingwood and Carlton are allocated to us just because they're in the north of Melbourne.

60 years.

60 years. No flags. Just one other Grand Final. And that was over 50 years ago.

elephant20shit1.jpg

Banning would be a bit harsh given I was clearly invited into this thread and told I have right of reply. It's not like I'm being particularly abusive or snide.

Are you all this rude to your guests?

Absolutely not. We are just the nicest bunch of hosts when we talk to our friends over at *essendon. Why, we are so nice we have a very special sympathy thread for *them, that is over 660 pages long.

I could have responded more the OP, which reeks of a sad old man throwing the toys out of the cot because he feels North are being slighted.

But well done on North's current situation. I can't wait until we're back losing prelims again. North are really amateurish in that regard
Who left the douche canoe gate open? What is this rubbish?

Footscray supporters are doing it tough and taking every little victory they have to extremes. We were all like that not too long ago. The 90's are way in the past now. I'll only start crowing when we reach the same heights as Pagan's sides.

You guys seem like fun, mature people.

Tell me again how those flags won by 22 odd blokes in the 90s make your day better now.

Protip: When you come to another team's board to troll, try not to melt like a snowman in a fire. :$

Nah, f*** em.
No question now what has happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No question now what has happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Very highbrow. We should accept that in football, some are less equal than others.

Suggest you read some of the crap they post about us and get back with your support of that. You don't necessarily get the full picture on this board.

Absolutely not. We are just the nicest bunch of hosts when we talk to our friends over at *essendon. Why, we are so nice we have a very special sympathy thread for *them, that is over 660 pages long.
60 years...sympathy to dogs???

I can't wait until we're back losing prelims again. North are really amateurish in that regard

Indeed we are amateurish at losing prelims. Normally we win them.

This thread is cringe worthy.

Why lay the boots in when a club is battling?

Poor form.
Because their supporters suck, their culture sucks, they are trying to steal Good Friday and they have successfully stolen Ballarat?

So he just came back from the dead to own Brent Harvey then?
Sorry who are you and who is Picken???
So he just came back from the dead to own Brent Harvey then?
don't know who you or Picken are little man....what have either of you done to warrant mention on this thread? B Harvey 5 time club BNF, club capt, national capt, state of origin bog, premiership player, and soon to be afl games played record holder....show some respect,,,,,now f*** off and make me a cuppa tea.

All that tells me is you're old and live vicariously through your team.
Speaking of vicariously. How's the Western Bulldogs fans experiencing 'success' through the Footscray VFL side, must be painful never winning anything so you have to celebrate reserves premierships as though they're senior ones.

Speaking of vicariously. How's the Western Bulldogs fans experiencing 'success' through the Footscray VFL side, must be painful never winning anything so you have to celebrate reserves premierships as though they're senior ones.

I'm still drunk on the back of North Ballarat's fairly recent success. It's everything to me. EVERYTHING!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back