Patrick Dangerfield vs Nat Fyfe?

Better player?

• Patrick Dangerfield

Votes: 123 51.9%
  • Nat Fyfe

Votes: 114 48.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you guys seriously saying just because he plays for your team you have to argue he's better?

Bob Murphy's a gun. But is Birchall better? Yep.
Bob Murphy isn't a gun lol

How very, very sad.

Now, Griffen is a gun. Who does he play for these days?

Bob Murphy isn't a gun lol

How very, very sad.

Now, Griffen is a gun. Who does he play for these days?
Yeah... Murphy is a gun. Griffen is also a gun and plays for GWS.

What's your point?

My point is that Griffen was your ONLY deadset gun and he's gone.....
Well I would say that Murphy is a gun and most others would too. And Liberatore was also our only player named for the AA squad, I'd say he's a gun.

But this has to do with Dangerfield vs Fyfe... what exactly?

As I've stated before: Fyfe is unequivocally better. This isn't an argument anymore, that is a fact as of the present day. It could change in the future though.

Fyfe, and it's not close.

Well I would say that Murphy is a gun and most others would too. And Liberatore was also our only player named for the AA squad, I'd say he's a gun.

But this has to do with Dangerfield vs Fyfe... what exactly?

As I've stated before: Fyfe is unequivocally better. This isn't an argument anymore, that is a fact as of the present day. It could change in the future though.
Fair enough. I don't tend to use the word "gun" loosely. Murphy is a very good player. So is liberatore.

I agree that Fyfe had the better season but people around here act as if Fyfe will always be better.

Let's just wait until next year and let Danger respond to what was a disappointing year but Fyfe deserves every credit he gets for this year.

Let's just wait until next year and let Danger respond to what was a disappointing year but Fyfe deserves every credit he gets for this year.
These polls would be so much more useful with a time function, like the worm on parliamentary debates.. Chief

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back